Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

If you had a mentor that would put you through the gimmicks in running a business most especially a gaming business I wouldn't close up that early

having a mentor is very important. I have seen very few business owners having a mentor for themselves. They believe that they can conduct business quite easily.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good that you have started running a business at an early age. All the experience that you have garnered will make you a better business manager in the future.
Probably, venturing into a business at a very young age is very important because as we are growing you will be having a lot of experiences which would help to shape your future.

I believe that I was just around 20 years old when I first open my gaming shop. It was something that I had to close months later because I believe that that was running at a loss.
Starting up a business at a age like this is a good thing, if you know how to do things like this will definitely help on achieving whatever you want, this is called success at early age.

I starts my own farming business when I was fourteen with the help of my father , he gave me some portion of his farm back then to start working on and I was selling my farm product.

I starts my own farming business when I was fourteen with the help of my father , he gave me some portion of his farm back then to start working on and I was selling my farm product.
That's really interesting, starting a farming business in that kind of age is really good, I believe you have more experience on farming, farming is a good way to earn money.

Yeah that is why most people nowadays do try to move out of either there home or environment to go and learn a skill and through such skills they can be earning money.
learning of skills currently is one of the best ways you can use to succeed. There are even several skills you can learn online and there are also some others you can learn offline but at the end of the day be rest assured that they will give you financial freedom.

Starting up a business at a age like this is a good thing, if you know how to do things like this will definitely help on achieving whatever you want, this is called success at early age.

Well, majority of the people might not be that much experienced at that age when it comes to running a business. However, any kind of straightforward business would be a much better option at such age.

Unfortunately I have not been able to establish a business of my own. Well I will have so many things to concentrate on before I even think of establishing my own personal business .
Well it is never too late to start any business of yours since there is life, there is still hope of starting something or continue with what some one has started, all just need determine and capital.

As the title states, how old were you when you first started your own business? What was your reasoning behind starting that business and was it successful? I've never had the drive to start my own business, I also don't have the time to look into making my own business.
Last year I decided to do something for myself, my family and my financial life so I joined crypto and by learning daily I could learn many new things and day by day I am learning and trying to invest for my future.

I haven't started a business per se; when I was about 12-13 years old, I tried to run a mini banking system that sought to lend money to my peers for an interest but I couldn't sustain it due to familiarity factors and relocation.

Well it is never too late to start any business of yours since there is life, there is still hope of starting something or continue with what some one has started, all just need determine and capital.
I will start up a business but not now. I still have so many things to do before I can even think of establishing a business. Business requires full-time and concentration especially at the early start up.

Frankly speaking the age for starting a business I think doesn't matter at all. What matters is the strategic plan and how you can make your business a successful. A strategic business location can really help a business to succeed.

Up till now I have not been able to start a business yet. But I believe my first business will be an online business , probably crypto trading or forex depending on the one i can do perfectly.

I started to earned from myself business when I was 18 and that's the exact year to which you will be considered as a human being capable of thinking and able to take decisions in both personal life and in business.
Up till now I have not been able to start a business yet. But I believe my first business will be an online business , probably crypto trading or forex depending on the one i can do perfectly.
Actually starting a business so soon sometimes it's not the best but everyone is advisable to start a business at the best time to which he can be able to manage risks in business and also takes decisions.

I started to earned from myself business when I was 18 and that's the exact year to which you will be considered as a human being capable of thinking and able to take decisions in both personal life and in business.

Actually starting a business so soon sometimes it's not the best but everyone is advisable to start a business at the best time to which he can be able to manage risks in business and also takes decisions.
The fact is that once you start anything while you are still young or small and as you get going and growing you will find it more easier and know what to do and what not to do.

I officially started my business when I was 19 years old and I still wish that I knew a lot of things about business hours at that time because I would have been more successful.
That's good thing. There good thing when you're not the only one that want good thing for your definition today. After eating, she will be eating on his own that you

That's good thing. There good thing when you're not the only one that want good thing for your definition today. After eating, she will be eating on his own that you
I bet you it is always good to start learning about business at an early age because it will give you enough exposure to run a bigger business in the future if you are given one to manage.

Well for now I do not have any business yet though it is very good to start a business when someone is small or young because he or she will see or know the reality of businesses and there strategies.

You can't just be able to know the right time you have to establish a business , obviously so many things are to be put into consideration. At least if you have the financial ability to start a business you can possibly do as long as plans and preparation has been made.

I started mine during the pandemic and I got to realise that the more effort you put in getting what you want.l; the easier it becomes. So I just keep on keeping on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds