Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

Hustling at a very tender age makes you strong and ready to face greater challenge ahead. It is very good to have such skill at that age so that you will be able to build on it when you grow.
Yeah that is why most people nowadays do try to move out of either there home or environment to go and learn a skill and through such skills they can be earning money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah that is why most people nowadays do try to move out of either there home or environment to go and learn a skill and through such skills they can be earning money.
The basic fact is that if you're sitting at your comfort zone , you will never achieve anything . You need to step out and try new ideas and new films in order to make achievement in life.

The basic fact is that if you're sitting at your comfort zone , you will never achieve anything . You need to step out and try new ideas and new films in order to make achievement in life.
For sure staying at one place without doing anything either offline or online you won't achieve anything. That is why it is preferable that once you want to stay in your comfort zone, you should know something on how to earn money online.

If you have a positive mindset and you have a lot of knowledge on how to run a business, it will keep driving you to do more and you will be making a lot of progress .
That's exactly the point, if you have a good knowledge on what you are doing you'll definitely see the good results, having a good mindset really helps a lot in our businesses.

That's exactly the point, if you have a good knowledge on what you are doing you'll definitely see the good results, having a good mindset really helps a lot in our businesses.
The businesses that are witnessing their success is based on the fact that they have a very good business manager who has some level of understanding of the business that he is managing.

It is kind of funny that I am past 22 years old and I have not even started my own business. The truth is that I am actually working on some ideas and I just hope to kick-start by early next year.

Actually starting a reasonable business is not everyone strength only those who have the financial strength and capacity. so I believe it will be very difficult to start at a too younger age.

I started my own official business when I was 20 years old. It was a business where I will order things online and then sell it offline for little profit and I learnt a lot of things.

The businesses that are witnessing their success is based on the fact that they have a very good business manager who has some level of understanding of the business that he is managing.
That's it, before you can manage a business or organization you must have the ideas and experience on how to run it, you can't just do anything that you see is good for you.

I started my own official business when I was 20 years old. It was a business where I will order things online and then sell it offline for little profit and I learnt a lot of things.
20 is a very good year to start because at 20 you have matured and you should be able to do check and balances. it is very good to have such experience at that age.

I think I was 25 when I started my own personal business though I have been into it but not considered it as mine because I was still working under the leadership of my boss and all the business incomes goes to him.

Age doesn't really matter when it comes to making money online, as far as your know what you are doing your age will not be a problem, I'm just 16 when I start working online.

Age doesn't really matter when it comes to making money online, as far as your know what you are doing your age will not be a problem, I'm just 16 when I start working online.
Age does not matter when working online but it is very important for us to get the needed knowledge earlier so that we can take advantage very quickly. You can imagine those that have been working online for past 10 years or 20 years they would have made a lot of Fortune for themselves.

It is quite interesting that you could establish a business and at that age , despite the fact that you were not successful , but you have gained some experiences that will help you in the future

I have never been able to start my own business. However, I am certainly optimistic about starting my own business. I just need enough money and I will be starting my business. Finance management and saving money is very important when it comes to personal finance.

Age does not matter when working online but it is very important for us to get the needed knowledge earlier so that we can take advantage very quickly. You can imagine those that have been working online for past 10 years or 20 years they would have made a lot of Fortune for themselves.
That's true, if you can earn money be it online or offline your age doesn't really matter only if you don't know what you are doing like many youths of nowadays.

Unfortunately I have not been able to establish a business of my own. Well I will have so many things to concentrate on before I even think of establishing my own personal business .

I believe that I was just around 20 years old when I first open my gaming shop. It was something that I had to close months later because I believe that that was running at a loss.

I have never been able to start my own business. However, I am certainly optimistic about starting my own business. I just need enough money and I will be starting my business. Finance management and saving money is very important when it comes to personal finance.
It is always good to start your own business you should have it in plan and continue to save for it because that is exactly will gaurantee your financial freedom.

I believe that I was just around 20 years old when I first open my gaming shop. It was something that I had to close months later because I believe that that was running at a loss.
Wow.. that is really a nice age to start a business of such, though you end up closing it because of the losses. It should be good that you mingle with those that have already be into such business to help you build yours.

If you had a mentor that would put you through the gimmicks in running a business most especially a gaming business I wouldn't close up that early

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds