Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

The first established business that I open was when I was 20 years old. It was a small provision store that did not last up to a year because of inexperience even though I was able to recoup a large amount of the money.
It is quite interesting that you could establish a business and at that age , despite the fact that you were not successful , but you have gained some experiences that will help you in the future

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business at a very young age very good and important because it will make you to have a lot of experience. I also started at a young age but it was not actually my business but that of my mum.
If you are very opportuned to gather enough experiences on how to manage a business at a tender age , it is a great advantage because you'll be able to establish your own business more effective.

There are a lot of business people that have succeeded because their parents had business background and knowledge. That is what so many business people does.
My parents actually did not have any kind of business background and I believe that that is one of the reasons why I did not find it easy when it comes to managing my own first business startup.

I officially started my business when I was 19 years old and I still wish that I knew a lot of things about business hours at that time because I would have been more successful.
This is also a problem that a lot of people face on their journey to starting their own business. Experience of going into some kind of apprenticeship is going to help a lot when you start your own.

If you are very opportuned to gather enough experiences on how to manage a business at a tender age , it is a great advantage because you'll be able to establish your own business more effective.
learning about business is at a very tender age is always important unnecessary. People who learnt businesses at little age always go ahead to become successful.

learning about business is at a very tender age is always important unnecessary. People who learnt businesses at little age always go ahead to become successful.
This is what I always instill in my children. I would love to teach them how to Hustle even while they are kids
For instance, I normally give the paid to click website that I registered with to my first son to surf.

It was not actually quite long when i started my first business. I was around 24years old then and everything was going smooth then with the business

It is at an advantage if you could learn how to run business at the tender age because managing a
Bigger business in the future wouldn't be a problem . You must have learn the basics of business management.

This is what I always instill in my children. I would love to teach them how to Hustle even while they are kids
For instance, I normally give the paid to click website that I registered with to my first son to surf.
That's good, if you can start now to teach them how to make money online they will probably become very good at it. If I have children I will open a YouTube channel for them.

I started at 19 years and it was a very nice move for me seeing how I could use my own initiative to come up with solutions to my problem without relying on some one else.

I started at 19 years and it was a very nice move for me seeing how I could use my own initiative to come up with solutions to my problem without relying on some one else.
It is good that you have started running a business at an early age. All the experience that you have garnered will make you a better business manager in the future.

Actually starting a business at a young age is very important and easy to some extent because you will be financially supported and the level of your spending will be less because no much Bill's to settle.

I prefer working as employee or worker and getting a salary by the end of each month rather than starting an own project which is full of risk and needs capital and investment and could be loser one.

As a kid I emulated my mom as a she owned a grocery store, I got sausage roll and sold them right in front of her store, then I was about 12 years old, it was fun then to make extra cash, and I got the primary things I needed then. But I was inexperienced then and are up all the business money

Well I've never started a business yet but I believe that once someone start a business at a young age, he or she will have more advantage because he will have experience and know the up-and-down of my business that involve himself.

Well I've never started a business yet but I believe that once someone start a business at a young age, he or she will have more advantage because he will have experience and know the up-and-down of my business that involve himself.
It's true that if you start a business very early , you would have gotten enough experience and if you have never face any, you have not gotten the experience, you could still start to learn.

It's true that if you start a business very early , you would have gotten enough experience and if you have never face any, you have not gotten the experience, you could still start to learn.
Yeah.. though it will be more easier and straight forward when one is small than when he has grown old because they might be something that he will not be capable of doing again because the age has pass.

Well I started running a business when I was 18 though it wasn't my idea but i was in charge and the little income i make from my sells are been saved for me to be used.

It is a great skill to learn at a tender age. If you have equipped yourself with such a wonderful skill , then it will be very easier for you to transform ideas to business anywhere you go.
That's true, this mindset has really helped me a lot, if you have this type of mindset you'll definitely lack nothing, this also helps you to have a fruitful brain that will bring different income streams.

That's true, this mindset has really helped me a lot, if you have this type of mindset you'll definitely lack nothing, this also helps you to have a fruitful brain that will bring different income streams.
If you have a positive mindset and you have a lot of knowledge on how to run a business, it will keep driving you to do more and you will be making a lot of progress .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds