Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

This is good to know and I will take this piece of advice into account, no doubt. Running my own business is no mean feat, and I know establishing an enterprise is easier said than done.
A lot of people who go into their own businesses without enough knowledge and finances always end up regretting. Proper knowledge and mentorship of how to run a business is always important.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people who go into their own businesses without enough knowledge and finances always end up regretting. Proper knowledge and mentorship of how to run a business is always important.
I agree with this completely. It is best to be ushered into starting a new enterprise with the right mindset, business plan and proper knowledge of the niche and business you want to start in general.

I agree with this completely. It is best to be ushered into starting a new enterprise with the right mindset, business plan and proper knowledge of the niche and business you want to start in general.
Yeah, having proper plumbing for your venture into any business is always important and necessary. You need to have the right state of mind in order to succeed.

paid courses will always be better than free courses but there are still some kind of information you will get. It is always important to invest in knowledge in order to increase your earnings.

I think that free courses shall only offer basic information about any particular subject whereas paid courses will give a detailed information about many different things.

Yeah, having proper plumbing for your venture into any business is always important and necessary. You need to have the right state of mind in order to succeed.
That much is clear, without a shadow of a doubt. You need to have funding as well as immense self-confidence in order to start a business, because going into a new venture is risky.

If you are starting up a business I don't think there's anything like age,all that matters is experience if you have a good experience you can earn a considerable amount of money.

Well I officially kick off my business when I was 19-22years old and I still wish that I knew a lot of things about business hours at that time because I would have been more successful than ever but I still thank GOD for that

Well, I started my business right from when I was in high school at the age of fifteen or thereabout. It was a business if buying stuff from the market and reselling them to students who will be needing it in the future.

Well, I started my business right from when I was in high school at the age of fifteen or thereabout. It was a business if buying stuff from the market and reselling them to students who will be needing it in the future.
That's actually a good idea, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money by doing that kind of business, that's the only best way to be financially independent.

That's actually a good idea, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money by doing that kind of business, that's the only best way to be financially independent.
Yes. It really helped me survive back then in school. That should be the first business u ever did and it turn out to be successful just that you will be needing patience so you don't finish the items yourself.

Yes. It really helped me survive back then in school. That should be the first business u ever did and it turn out to be successful just that you will be needing patience so you don't finish the items yourself.
That's true, you need to have patience before you can gain whatever you want, not only that if you are not a serious type there's no way you can earn the decent amount of money you want.

Since I am still young to start a business and am vulnerable to being taken advantage of by those around me, I haven't actually launched one yet and still require my parents' help.

This is good to know and I will take this piece of advice into account, no doubt. Running my own business is no mean feat, and I know establishing an enterprise is easier said than done.
You need to take a step and be willing to take some level of risk if you want to start a business. Most times, people are afraid of losing and that is why they will not want to start up any business.

Since I am still young to start a business and am vulnerable to being taken advantage of by those around me, I haven't actually launched one yet and still require my parents' help.
That will be a good idea, you definitely need the help of your parents before you can actually start it up, I believe your parents will be very supportive.
That will be a good idea, you definitely need the help of your parents before you can actually start it up, I believe your parents will be very supportive.

You need to take a step and be willing to take some level of risk if you want to start a business. Most times, people are afraid of losing and that is why they will not want to start up any business.
Fear of losing money is the crux for the failure of numerous individuals to start a new business venture. Another factor can be a lack of self-belief and confidence in the success of the business plan.

Well I officially kick off my business when I was 19-22years old and I still wish that I knew a lot of things about business hours at that time because I would have been more successful than ever but I still thank GOD for that
That's a good idea,if you start up a business at your young age I believe you have earned a decent amount of money, working online might also help you to earn money.

Fear of losing money is the crux for the failure of numerous individuals to start a new business venture. Another factor can be a lack of self-belief and confidence in the success of the business plan.
The fear of failure is also the crux of so many individuals not wanting to start a business. I have come across so many individuals that wouldn't want to start up a business because they are afraid of failure.

That's true, you need to have patience before you can gain whatever you want, not only that if you are not a serious type there's no way you can earn the decent amount of money you want.
Aside from just the academic knowledge, there are a whole lots of things and qualities that you can pick up from school if you let it and one of them is patience and perseverance.

The fear of failure is also the crux of so many individuals not wanting to start a business. I have come across so many individuals that wouldn't want to start up a business because they are afraid of failure.
This is why it is extremely important for people like to this to confide in and glean advice from individuals who have operated businesses with a high level of success. This gives the prospective business owner enough conviction to manage the enterprise

If you are a student you can decide to work online especially on forums, you'll earn a good amount of money there but I don't think you'll have that time to be posting on forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds