Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

I don't really have a business at the moment, I just post on bizdustry to earn money online, but I'm looking for other means of earn a good amount of money online.
One can not think of starting a business when the person has nothing to do that, so going into business doesn't matter your age too what matters is you have to understand about business before going into it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Searching on Google will actually give you some results but if you check well, you will know that those courses are not completely free. There was an online University I signed up on some time ago called University of people and they said that their courses are free but after reading reviews I realised that it is a lie.

I think that you should check for courses on reliable sites that actually offer free courses. I am sure you might have definitely heard about a site called Udemy?

I have never run my own business, I don't really know how the felling Of starting up a business is, but I think with time I can start up my own business, is just the matter of time.

It is very interesting for your parents to have a very good business of ground so that you can learn from them when you are still at a tender age. This will help your understanding in business management when you grow up.
Yes, it is an advantage to have someone to learn business from. I research about some big business owners today and I discovered that most of them have good business background. Its a good thing to introduce business to children at tender age.

Actually there is no age restrictions in starting a business but it's always advisable you start a business when you have the financial strength couples up with good business idea.

starting up a business at the young age is something most people need to put in consideration, it helps you to be financially independent. It wasn't easy to come bye but I am happy that I did.

Yes, it is an advantage to have someone to learn business from. I research about some big business owners today and I discovered that most of them have good business background. Its a good thing to introduce business to children at tender age.

I think that they are the kind of people who have a family business. They usually also get their kids into this kind of business when they are quite young. They keep reinvesting in business all the time and try to expand it.

I was just around 20 years of age when I started my own business and to be honest I will advise that everybody should go for an apprenticeship before starting business because you are likely to lose money.
You are probably very right on this. Going for apprenticeship before you start your own business is always important because it will give you the needed knowledge and experience.

starting up a business at the young age is something most people need to put in consideration, it helps you to be financially independent. It wasn't easy to come bye but I am happy that I did.
Yes, because when you start a business during young age before the person can grow some how bigger you will have more experience about business, that is why is very good if actually you have the money you can go ahead.

I can't exactly remember the age specifically but I believe it has been long ago based on how out parents raised us and teaches us on how to hustle beside them.

I think that you should check for courses on reliable sites that actually offer free courses. I am sure you might have definitely heard about a site called Udemy?
Yeah, Udemy is a great site for you to learn a lot of things. There is a video editing course I wanted to buy yesterday on the platform but it was costly. I think I have to save some money to buy it.

As the title states, how old were you when you first started your own business? What was your reasoning behind starting that business and was it successful? I've never had the drive to start my own business, I also don't have the time to look into making my own business.
I am excited about beginning my own business even though I've never been able to launch my own company . I only require sufficient money and a solid business plan to get started with my business.

I've never been able to start up a real personal business before . The ones I did in the past was not a business , I wouldn't it a business since such business was never a profitable one.

I am excited about beginning my own business even though I've never been able to launch my own company . I only require sufficient money and a solid business plan to get started with my business.
you need sufficient money and knowledge if you really want to become successful in your business. Running your own personal business is good but a lot of experience is needed.

Yeah, Udemy is a great site for you to learn a lot of things. There is a video editing course I wanted to buy yesterday on the platform but it was costly. I think I have to save some money to buy it.

I think that Udemy also offers free course, however, I think that free courses shall never offer the same kind of benefits and advantages that are offered by the paid ones.

I think that Udemy also offers free course, however, I think that free courses shall never offer the same kind of benefits and advantages that are offered by the paid ones.
paid courses will always be better than free courses but there are still some kind of information you will get. It is always important to invest in knowledge in order to increase your earnings.

Actually I was young when I started earning money for myself even though I can't tell the exact age to which I started but I wasn't up to an age of an adult yet that's 18.

I don't own any business right now. If i am to predict the age i would start up a business, it would be in my late twenties, by then i would be done schooling and i would have saved up for my business.

Actually I was young when I started earning money for myself even though I can't tell the exact age to which I started but I wasn't up to an age of an adult yet that's 18.
what kind of business were are you going to be able to make money at that very young age?. I was also among the people that started making money very early in life even though I was working for someone.

you need sufficient money and knowledge if you really want to become successful in your business. Running your own personal business is good but a lot of experience is needed.
This is good to know and I will take this piece of advice into account, no doubt. Running my own business is no mean feat, and I know establishing an enterprise is easier said than done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds