Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

As a student, you should make plans on how you would draft out your day and how you expect it to turn out. Make sure you read everyday and make sure you earn everyday.
That's completely true, if you don't have a plan there's no way you can get it right, student can hardly have time to work online, that's what I'm actually saying here.

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't start business while I was a teenager but in my current age due to issues of finances and other economic situation which limit my thoughts towards business.

Not an easy thing. I've not been able to establish any business of my choice yet. There are so many things that must be put into consideration when thinking of establishing a business and based on all these things I am not ready financially and in terms of time.

As the title states, how old were you when you first started your own business? What was your reasoning behind starting that business and was it successful? I've never had the drive to start my own business, I also don't have the time to look into making my own business.
I don't have my own business however I heard some started pretty young they must be rich because to create proper business you need cash but there are people who started when they were older and still succeed

I have actually had a couple of businesses since I've started but then the first idea of opening a business started when I was around 20 years old and I have grown so far.

Yeah, if i have a successful business i will probably teach my children everything needed for them to become successful in that particular business and take it to the next level.
this is something i would certainly do for my children as i did not have such opportunity in my life, teaching them how a business works, the value of money and scaling your business to the next level as well which is very important.

It is a fantastic ability to pick up at a young age. It will be much simpler for you to turn ideas into businesses wherever you go if you have developed such a superb skill.

It is a fantastic ability to pick up at a young age. It will be much simpler for you to turn ideas into businesses wherever you go if you have developed such a superb skill.
For me I think age don't really may with things like this, all that matters here is how you can earn money and make a living out of it, you need to learn something that will earn you money.

That's completely true, if you don't have a plan there's no way you can get it right, student can hardly have time to work online, that's what I'm actually saying here.
Sadly, being a graduate here isn't really going to help you out financially as the only thing you would gain is the necessary knowledge and developing your social skills. So it is best to plan for your financial situation while still in school.

Young entrepreneurs should start their businesses because it will provide them a lot of experience. I also got my start early, albeit it was actually my mother's business rather than mine.

Sadly, being a graduate here isn't really going to help you out financially as the only thing you would gain is the necessary knowledge and developing your social skills. So it is best to plan for your financial situation while still in school.
That's completely true, if you have a good experience on how to make your ends meet I think that will be a good idea, it will very much help you, the world is messy.

I didn't start my business long ago not because of age restrictions but due to low income and the instability in the economic value of the country. I love to have started it sooner before now.

I didn't start my business long ago not because of age restrictions but due to low income and the instability in the economic value of the country. I love to have started it sooner before now.
That's same to me, starting up a business is not something easy, is not all about having the capital, that's not all you need, having the proper knowledge if what you'll be going for is a good idea.
That's same to me, starting up a business is not something easy, is not all about having the capital, that's not all you need, having the proper knowledge if what you'll be going for is a good idea.

That's completely true, if you have a good experience on how to make your ends meet I think that will be a good idea, it will very much help you, the world is messy.
Making ends meet seems to be one of the most difficult things to accomplish these days. It's something that you come to realize when you're already successful and not when you're still hustling or struggling.

Making ends meet seems to be one of the most difficult things to accomplish these days. It's something that you come to realize when you're already successful and not when you're still hustling or struggling.
That's true,if you want to make your ends meet you seriously need to put in some seriousness, if you are not a hard working type there's no way you can get it right.

Young people who hustle grow up strong and prepared to take on bigger challenges.
It is excellent to have such talent at that age so you can develop it as you become older.

That's true,if you want to make your ends meet you seriously need to put in some seriousness, if you are not a hard working type there's no way you can get it right.
In this very country, there are those who are working so hard but it seems they don't see the fruit of their labour, what would you advice them to do then? I think it's just luck if you're able to make both ends meet.

In this very country, there are those who are working so hard but it seems they don't see the fruit of their labour, what would you advice them to do then? I think it's just luck if you're able to make both ends meet.
That's right but i don't think there's nothing like luck here, I believe if you work hard and also do the needful you can gain what you want, only if you are having some issues, or your best is not enough.

At age 17, I opened my first business. When there are six months until Christmas, I visit a large poultry to purchase a large number of boilers. I'll buy their feeds as well. I'll provide food for them for six months and sell them at Christmas. Even if some of the birds pass away prior to Christmas, I always turn a profit.

A lot of people who go into their own businesses without enough knowledge and finances always end up regretting. Proper knowledge and mentorship of how to run a business is always important.

Yes, many people experience such kind of problem. This is because they do not even know the basic thing about the business and the amount of capital required to start the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds