Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How old were you when you first started your own business?

I think that free courses shall only offer basic information about any particular subject whereas paid courses will give a detailed information about many different things.
Yeah, free courses always offer the basic information needed in a particular venture. But premium information will reveal the secrets of succeeding in the business you want to go into.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why it is extremely important for people like to this to confide in and glean advice from individuals who have operated businesses with a high level of success. This gives the prospective business owner enough conviction to manage the enterprise
Learning from the seniors is undoubtedly advantageous. The new bird will be confident that the mentor have being successful in the line and learning from them will be an advantage to create similar business.

Learning from the seniors is undoubtedly advantageous. The new bird will be confident that the mentor have being successful in the line and learning from them will be an advantage to create similar business.
I think as a novice, a mentor can be really beneficial as someone to ask questions and bounce ideas off. This factor definitely provides a higher chance of succeeding in this business venture

Yeah, free courses always offer the basic information needed in a particular venture. But premium information will reveal the secrets of succeeding in the business you want to go into.
That's true, I believe if you have a mentor you'll definitely get the best results you want, he will help you with a lot of things especially if you don't have good knowledge.

I have not started a business before personally. This will likely happen in the future but for now I have so many things I have to focus my attention on. I needs to achieve them now.

I have not started a business before personally. This will likely happen in the future but for now I have so many things I have to focus my attention on. I needs to achieve them now.
That's a good idea, there are Some things that we need to give it our time before we can get it, because if we keep on procrastinating we cannot get it, there are too many tomorrow's.

That's true, I believe if you have a mentor you'll definitely get the best results you want, he will help you with a lot of things especially if you don't have good knowledge.
The importance of mentorship cannot be underestimated in any business venture. mentors are those who already have much experience about the business and they can teach you the tricks.

I can't exactly remember the age specifically but I believe it has been long ago based on how out parents raised us and teaches us on how to hustle beside them.
That's true, that means you started on time to start your own business, that's very good because those one that started on time to own a business will have enough knowledge about business when they grow up.

I was so young when I start a business of snooker pool ,I think I was 15yrs while still in junior secondary school.In deed that then business of mine helped me alot in time's of academic needs.no specific age to be a business man in as much as you have ideas

That's a good idea, there are Some things that we need to give it our time before we can get it, because if we keep on procrastinating we cannot get it, there are too many tomorrow's.
It is absolutely necessary for people to try all possible means to achieve what they need. Everything requires plans and preparation and when all these things are in their proper place then everything's becomes possible as long as you are willing to work toward it.

Actually age is not a problem in starting a business but your intellectual and knowledge on how to run the business is the first to be considered. I was 18 when I started following my father to his business place.

I can't really remember the age bit I don't think I'm up to 17,I started my business and make good profits to take care of my needs, having a business is very important.

I started my own business long ago with my farming business which I don't really spend much money on because I have a free land and i get most of my farming implements from my parent

If you are a student you can decide to work online especially on forums, you'll earn a good amount of money there but I don't think you'll have that time to be posting on forums.
When it comes to earning money online as a student, I think working on posting forums could come in handy because I myself am a student and still working here on bizdustry.

I think as a novice, a mentor can be really beneficial as someone to ask questions and bounce ideas off. This factor definitely provides a higher chance of succeeding in this business venture
It is highly necessary for a newcomer to get the help of a mentor so as not to make mistakes. while learning , you will be able to gain sense of so many ideas to adopt in becoming successful business owner.

It is highly necessary for a newcomer to get the help of a mentor so as not to make mistakes. while learning , you will be able to gain sense of so many ideas to adopt in becoming successful business owner.
There are diverse ways through which a mentor can help. The presence of a mentor facilitates the effective transfer of knowledge which can enhance the proficiency of the newbie in that particular business venture.

When it comes to earning money online as a student, I think working on posting forums could come in handy because I myself am a student and still working here on bizdustry.
Wow that's a good idea, I believe if you have the time you can use it to earn a decent amount of money on forum's, but you also need to in other to study.

I have not been able to start a business yet yet due to bad economic situation of the country and also scared to fail in any investment I made. though am hoping to soon.

Wow that's a good idea, I believe if you have the time you can use it to earn a decent amount of money on forum's, but you also need to in other to study.
As a student, you should make plans on how you would draft out your day and how you expect it to turn out. Make sure you read everyday and make sure you earn everyday.

The bad economic situation of the country and i the world has been worsening and affecting the price of produce in the market thereby making it difficult for people to work and start their own business
I have not been able to start a business yet yet due to bad economic situation of the country and also scared to fail in any investment I made. though am hoping to soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds