Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how often do you pay your staff

D

Deleted member 403

How often do you pay your staff members for those of you owning businesses? Once a week? Once a month? Or longer? And, which time interval do you think is the most proactive and efficient for company owners?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think i once have a business and then i pay my staff every week but our agreed date is every month , but itall depends on how i was able to generator more revenue

The usual period for the salary here of white collar workers especially for bigger companies is the 15-30 scheme which is twice a month (every 15th and end of the month). For the blue workers it is the Saturday payroll which is weekly.

In my home country, salary is usually paid once a month, generally in the first week of the month. The employer will pay you previous month salary in the first week of the current month. When I had a handful of people working for my business, I also paid in the first week of the new month.

Paying staff is done at the end of the month in my country, on the 25th of every month every salary earners like government and private workers must get their salary , but there are some private companies that pays weekly depending on your own personal choice, You will be asked if you want your payment at the end of the week or wait till month end.

In my country, it depends on the type of work. In companies and public agencies, employees are paid fortnightly; in the case of factories, they are paid weekly. I think that either of these two options is good for the workers. From my point of view, a month is a long time.

I am not a business owner and so I don't pay any employees. But I think that the best time interval is that of monthly payments. It is so easy to budget such finances in a company if the pay is done once a month.

I agree with you, regarding the monthly payment as a business owner, but if we are talking about employees I think you have to reach agreements where both feel comfortable. I as an employee like to be paid biweekly instead of monthly, maybe others like weekly or as you say monthly.

I am not a business owner and so I don't pay any employees. But I think that the best time interval is that of monthly payments. It is so easy to budget such finances in a company if the pay is done once a month.
I agree with you, regarding the monthly payment as a business owner, but if we are talking about employees I think you have to reach agreements where both feel comfortable. I as an employee like to be paid biweekly instead of monthly, maybe others like weekly or as you say monthly.

I engage in pay-as-you-go with my workers. For every jobs given to them, I usually assign payments along the jobs. If I can pay them instantly, I will pay them on the weekly basis maybe due to the paucity of fund. My workers are instrumental to the progress of my business, as a result I pay them handsomely.

If i own a company that employees work for, I'll definitely utilize the monthly payment interval. That's the one that works fine in my country. But if its an online earning site i have and put up incentives then I'll prefer on a weekly basis.

How often do you pay your staff members for those of you owning businesses? Once a week? Once a month? Or longer? And, which time interval do you think is the most proactive and efficient for company owners?

Well, in my country, there is only one payment pattern for all companies and businesses here and it's paying on monthly basis. They will never agree to pay weekly or by the hour.

It depends on the type of business and the services that the workers render. There are staff that get paid at the end of the month while some collect wages after the completion of an assigned duty. I prefer to pay my worker at the end of the month.

I think that the best time to pay your employees is on a monthly basis because this makes it a routine and it is generally considered to be the accepted standard globally for the permanent employees. this is what i would personally tend to do if i had to own a business, and generally this will align with certain benefits that are also paid out on a monthly basis as well.

Employees in our nation were generally paid on a monthly basis, so they can better manage their finances. People may budget what they have left till the next paycheck because payments are generally deducted from their bank account once a month.

It all depends on the employer and employee terms and conditions . it could be monthly, weekly or daily depending on how they come to a final agreement.

I don't have staff for now at my offline business. But if it gets to expand then their salary will be at fixed rate monthly, with some add ons when they impress.

It's mostly once a month,but workers do ask for advance which is balanced at the end of the month

I believe before a staff is employed , there is usually an agreement on the rate of payment , the method of payment whether monthly or weekly . This is the basis at which employer pays employees

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds