Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time daily do you devote to work?

I am still struggling struggling hussling to survive the economic situation of the country and the little job i am doing is not enough to make ends meet , so i work online almost everytime I am free from my offline activities , even in the midnight .
I am doing the same thing. Anytime I'm free from offline work, I come online to work. The current economic situation is not easy. The cost of living is now. Hemc

Advertisement Placeholder
I work online in paid to post forums for 4 hours daily. Though I don't do the work continuously. I start with 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening. The rest of the day, I focus on my offline job.

Working consistently up to 10 hours every single day is the time I set aside for myself. That will probably make me to achieve something tangible but sometimes my offline engagements can make me not to work up to 10 hours.

Well sometimes I do spend too much hours of my time to earned like more than 5 to 6 hours on daily basis when I have some demand to achieved within a short period of time.

Most of my time are already devote to work , because whenever I am free offline , I will be online working just to make ends meet , I only don't work when I am sleeping or eating .

Actually the time I spend on the internet sometimes, depends in the demands I have and I wished to achieved.

sometimes I can spend less than an hour to work on the internet and sometimes the whole day working.

I'm just coming into the online space, I have never earned a dime online, but I'm very sure bizdustry is a good forum to get started with, I was refered to bizdustry by a friend.
With bizdustry you are sure to earn money as it is a platform that has been consistent in there words and have kept it so far, and i so much believe in their ability.

Normally me I devote 2hrs to earn money online, an this has been the nice experience ever, earning money online is really good but only if you have the skill set.

Normally me I devote 2hrs to earn money online, an this has been the nice experience ever, earning money online is really good but only if you have the skill set.
I believe two hours is just very small if you want to make reasonable amount of money in the internet space. You need to dedicate at least 5 hours or more but I think it depends on your offline schedule.

I believe two hours is just very small if you want to make reasonable amount of money in the internet space. You need to dedicate at least 5 hours or more but I think it depends on your offline schedule.
Yes that's because I only work on bizdustry online, apart from my trading I only work on bizdustry, I don't really have time for other things apart from the ones I made mentioned of.

Actually sometimes it depends on my daily goals and objectives and the best strategy that can be used to achieved the goals.

Sometimes I can spend not less than 7 hours working online.

Yes that's because I only work on bizdustry online, apart from my trading I only work on bizdustry, I don't really have time for other things apart from the ones I made mentioned of.
Okay, that's good. If you are only posting in here then 2 hours is good. trading is a very good way to make some good amount of money for yourself online. I believe you are making some profit in it.

Okay, that's good. If you are only posting in here then 2 hours is good. trading is a very good way to make some good amount of money for yourself online. I believe you are making some profit in it.
Yes sir, trading is just what I'm giving my attention to, I'm currently at the last stage of finishing my phase 2 of the funded account I'm trading, if you remember I told you that I bought a 5k funded account, it's a little bit slow because I'm having my exams.

Yes sir, trading is just what I'm giving my attention to, I'm currently at the last stage of finishing my phase 2 of the funded account I'm trading, if you remember I told you that I bought a 5k funded account, it's a little bit slow because I'm having my exams.
Yes, I remember. it is actually very good that you are making progress. Of course as a student you will have a lot of setbacks because of exams but being consistent is important. A friend of mine also have a prop firm account.

Working consistently up to 10 hours every single day is the time I set aside for myself. That will probably make me to achieve something tangible but sometimes my offline engagements can make me not to work up to 10 hours.

It is very hard for a person to work for straight 10 hours and i cannot even imagine doing that. i usually take breaks but I work for 8 hours in a day. I always get exhausted.

I really devote a lot of time to making money online as it's literally the only way I get to make money to take care of my needs. I spend at least give hours of the day working online no matter how busy I may be.
Actually spending much time in the internet, depends on what you want to achieve and how it can be achieved. Some people can spend more than the whole day, but won't achieve anything.

It is very hard for a person to work for straight 10 hours and i cannot even imagine doing that. i usually take breaks but I work for 8 hours in a day. I always get exhausted.
The truth is that there are people who do that. Someone who was mentoring me in affiliate marketing some time ago said that he works up to 18 hours every single day. But if you want to do that you need to take little breaks.

Yes, I remember. it is actually very good that you are making progress. Of course as a student you will have a lot of setbacks because of exams but being consistent is important. A friend of mine also have a prop firm account.
Yes, if he knows how to manage risk I'm very sure he can be able to do a lot of things with it, prop firm account are good,if you know what you are doing you can get funded.

Yes, if he knows how to manage risk I'm very sure he can be able to do a lot of things with it, prop firm account are good,if you know what you are doing you can get funded.
Yeah, he's really very good in the technical aspect of the financial market. Of course he is making a lot of progress and I hope he succeeds. The market is actually risky.

Yeah, he's really very good in the technical aspect of the financial market. Of course he is making a lot of progress and I hope he succeeds. The market is actually risky.
That's really good but you not changing his honour all about having a good strategy or a model, trading is all about knowing and managing your expectations and also knowing the right time to stop, that's what defines a profitable trader.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds