Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time daily do you devote to work?

Well I think it depends on the kind of job or work you do.

Sometimes I do devoted almost 6 of my hours to working online most especially when I am less occupied or not having any business to do offline.

Advertisement Placeholder
I work online, I hardly track the amount of time I use while working online.
But I guess on most occasion I average 5 to 6 hours a day.
Some days I work more than that, And if I feel tired I would take a rest.

In a 24 hour period, I think I work about 10- 12 hours in a day. That is because I wake up at night to work. I enjoy the night work more than day time work.

Well sometimes I can't really tell exactly the hours I spent to work online but it depends on the kind of tax I want to accomplish online.

Sometimes I spend almost the whole day to see i accomplished task on the various platforms I worked on.

I don't have a specific hours I devoted to job daily because sometimes I have a lot of things to do. And a times I don't have much on my desk. So, i devoted my time based on the activity in my schedule.

I can remember the time I was actually working more than 14 hours on daily basis because I had a lot of job that needs to be delivered and I couldn't work less than 14 hours before I will make sure that I am able to cover what I need to do in a day.

I can devote more than 10 hours every single day working online and also learning a lot of new business opportunities. But if I have some offline engagements, I can work up to five hours.

I can't really tell exactly because I worked sometimes based on my daily schedule.

Sometimes I can devote like 3 to 4 hours of my time to earned good income online and sometimes less than an hour when am vett busy offline.

In your prime age, you should work as much as you can because when you become old you will not be able to work as you will not have the same level of enthuasism.

It is good to work in order to earn money expecially now that things are expensive,it is also good to have rest for your health sack ,so for me I work 6 hours per day.

I almost work all round the clock. I just take few naps in between. I sneak into my game shop to be sure everything is working. And from there, I set out to work online.

My offline job takes takes up to 8 hours per day, and within those eight hours, I manage to do part of my online job. When I get home, I rest for one and a half hours and then, continue with my online job.

Actually sometimes it depends on the kind of target you have fixed and what you want to achieved.

Sometimes I can spend the whole day working online simply because I want to achieved my aims or goals for the day.

I usually work 6-7 hours a day, but after long time I realized that works also differ from each other as if I spend more time in direct writing like in forum, or article which we sometime don't want to do then I get more money. On the other hand when I spend more time in search, search and search then I get less money.
In my view works are too many but the pin point result oriented hard works has its own outcomes.
It's no every work that deserve your time. Time is too precious to be wasted on some work. For me, I only spend my time posting on forum and writing articles when I get a gift. When I'm not doing any of these two, I am working offline.

Well my working online has no specific time for everyday even though I try to go with my time schedule but sometimes when I am free from my offline, I can worked more than my schedule just to meet up with some expectations.

Most of the time recently I spend a lot of time in my poultry farming and fish farming because there is a lot of work for me to do there and by my calculation I should be spending about 7 hours on my farms everyday.

I work online, I hardly track the amount of time I use while working online.
But I guess on most occasion I average 5 to 6 hours a day.
Some days I work more than that, And if I feel tired I would take a rest.
your job is really interesting if you work 5-6 hours on a daily basis, as i usually lose track of time on some certain projects i embark on as it consumes my whole day.

your job is really interesting if you work 5-6 hours on a daily basis, as i usually lose track of time on some certain projects i embark on as it consumes my whole day.
Wow!! That is really amazing, but I guess you don't find it stressful?
Most times, I set time to finish my task, If the alarm goes off then I would take a break from my work.
But Does this happen every day?

Well it depends on my schedule and how it's fixed suitable for me to achieved my objectives.

Sometimes I can devote the whole day so that I can get my objectives achieved and sometimes I don't even worked so hard because it's stressful.

I usually work 6-7 hours a day, but after long time I realized that works also differ from each other as if I spend more time in direct writing like in forum, or article which we sometime don't want to do then I get more money. On the other hand when I spend more time in search, search and search then I get less money.
In my view works are too many but the pin point result oriented hard works has its own outcomes.
I like your last paragraph. There are many things to do online. But to get best out of online, you have to pin point those whose financial reward worth your effort. There are some job that you can for one hour and decent money than you would earn working 5-6 hours on some site.

When it comes to your work day, how long of your day is used up for work? I tend to make it a 5-6 hour day. I will usually work from the morning until I'm done with work. If I'm done early, I use the rest of my work time to spruce things up and make sure everything is good. Otherwise I use the rest of the day for myself. What about you?

As a freelancer, the amount of time I spend on work varies depending on different factors such as workload, clients, projects, and personal preferences. As a freelancer, we are typically self-employed and work on a project basis, so the amount of time spent on work can be flexible. Sometimes it's 4 hours a day; sometimes it's 8–10 hours a day depending on the project's needs.

Depending on the individual and the demands of their job, different people should spend different amounts of time working each day. To maintain a healthy work-life balance, it's also crucial to allocate time for other pursuits, including spending time with loved ones or engaging in hobbies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds