Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time daily do you devote to work?

I am still struggling struggling hussling to survive the economic situation of the country and the little job i am doing is not enough to make ends meet , so i work online almost everytime I am free from my offline activities , even in the midnight .
This is awesome, I intend to be financially free to the extent I would not need to work offline.

The economic situation is devastating and inflation is the order of the day.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is awesome, I intend to be financially free to the extent I would not need to work offline.

The economic situation is devastating and inflation is the order of the day.

The workload is quite high nowadays due to end of year. This is why I am focusing a lot on making sure that I complete my targets at the right time and become more productive.

The workload is quite high nowadays due to end of year. This is why I am focusing a lot on making sure that I complete my targets at the right time and become more productive.
This is a great plan. Without consistently following a clearly defined goal and plan it would be difficult to achieve anything worthwhile in the digital environment.

When it comes to your work day, how long of your day is used up for work? I tend to make it a 5-6 hour day. I will usually work from the morning until I'm done with work. If I'm done early, I use the rest of my work time to spruce things up and make sure everything is good. Otherwise I use the rest of the day for myself. What about you?
I tend to spend approximately eight hours a day at work. I will work in the morning till the afternoon where I will take a break to fully take stock of the task performed and recharge my batteries.

Actually both online and offline, I have tried to make time for each of them and always wanted to get my work done. I spend not less than 4 hours of my time online and more tha 4 hour offline.

I spent most of my time working at home but when am free I prefer to watch movies, and learn new things, may God bless us all and open doors for us.

When you set high targets, you have to work for longer periods of time. I set new year goals that are high, that means I can no longer work 2 to 3 hours only. Now, it's important to spend mo less than 6 hours online.

I devote as long as it's necessary to meet with my daily target. Some days I would have to even stay long enough to make more money from the online space but it all depends on my schedule that very day.

Each day varies for me depending on how much I have to do and how long it takes to complete the tasks I have set myself for that day. On average I do try and spend at least 4 - 6 hours per day working on things during the day and if I need to go over that to meet targets then I will. I feel if I spend less than 4 - 6 hours online working I am not doing enough so I always aim for that each day.

I think this completely depends on the kind of work you are doing, but for me I use most of my time to create more earning money opportunities especially online.

I think this completely depends on the kind of work you are doing, but for me I use most of my time to create more earning money opportunities especially online.

Nowadays, I am devoting several hours. I have not kept the record of how much I am devoting. However, I think I may be devoting more than eight hours per day.

Actually I do devote much of my time to work most especially when I have a target to achieved. sometimes I worked for more than 7 hours online and spend the rest offline due to my target.

Almost all my precious time has been devoted to working online and offline because I am always online whenever I am free from my offline working activities unless I am with friends .

Actually working to earned good money had no specific limitations. I most often devote almost 70% of my daily time in other to earned from the various platforms to which I worked.

Actually working to earned good money had no specific limitations. I most often devote almost 70% of my daily time in other to earned from the various platforms to which I worked.
I think I would have been in this very category if not for the fact that the school session is now on and I have a very limited time to spend on this space making money besides I am more relaxed at night.

It depends on how free I am. But on a normal day, I spent nothing less than 5 hours on my job. There are sometimes that I'm busy and I couldn't spent more 1 hour on my job.

I do not actually have a specific hour i do spend online to work though. There are times i spend less than an hour, while there are days i spend more. It mostly depends on my offline schedule for that day.

Almost all my precious time has been devoted to working online and offline because I am always online whenever I am free from my offline working activities unless I am with friends .

Well, it is quite hard for people to focus on both the aspects. I personally found it hard to focus on both of them when I was having a job. But now I manage it effectively.

During the weekdays I work 10-12 hours every day. On the weekends, I work 6-8 hours. My work schedule has remained the same for many years as I have been working remotely for many years. There are some exceptions, though.

I work online and i work about two hours online. I used to work more than that but my studies have been very demanding lately and so i had to reduce my working time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds