Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time daily do you devote to work?

On a personal basis I usually work for about 5 hours and sometimes more depending on the kind of job I am handling,to some extent the task depends on the effort that I put into my job,these are things I give priority to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I normally work either online or offline every single time that I am free , the only time where I dont work is when I am eating , sleeping or innthe midst of my friends .

I am actually trying to train myself to be able to work for atleast ten hours in a day online and use the rest for other business i might have and of course, having a good sleep. It's just being too difficult.

Usually it takes 6 hours for me to work after that I am done with my work I take my time to learn new skills especially digital skills and also develop existing skills.

Well, now i plan to devote a lots of time to work. This is because the time has come to work more and more in order to make sure that you try to deal with challenges such as inflation.

I used to spend 8 hours each day at work. I was still not making enough money though. I've discovered that it's not all about the amount of time spent, but what you spend the time with that's more important.

When it comes to your work day, how long of your day is used up for work? I tend to make it a 5-6 hour day. I will usually work from the morning until I'm done with work. If I'm done early, I use the rest of my work time to spruce things up and make sure everything is good. Otherwise I use the rest of the day for myself. What about you?
I work only on online platforms and I always work for over six hours online. I work on different platforms coupled with the sites where I write articles . They always take my time so I spend nothing less than six hours .

Well, now i plan to devote a lots of time to work. This is because the time has come to work more and more in order to make sure that you try to deal with challenges such as inflation.
Exactly, every individual need to work because we are facing many challenges in life and inflations are a part of the challenges, working hard will make you a better version of yourself.

Exactly, every individual need to work because we are facing many challenges in life and inflations are a part of the challenges, working hard will make you a better version of yourself.

I think that now the time has come that each and every member of the family works. There was a time when this was not the case, but now things are incredibly difficult and different as well.

I think that now the time has come that each and every member of the family works. There was a time when this was not the case, but now things are incredibly difficult and different as well.
You are right, as technology is improving and population is growing there is a need for every individual to work because life is getting difficult, in order to have a comfortable life you should work hard.

Well when it comes to earning of money both online and offline, I don't have a specific time to do that simply because I am always engaged in to activities which can earned me better income both immediate and in the future.

Well when it comes to earning of money both online and offline, I don't have a specific time to do that simply because I am always engaged in to activities which can earned me better income both immediate and in the future.

Well, I am also a freelancer and I do not have a specific time when it comes to making money online. However, now I am planning to make a specific time that would help me to manage things.

I am still struggling struggling hussling to survive the economic situation of the country and the little job i am doing is not enough to make ends meet , so i work online almost everytime I am free from my offline activities , even in the midnight .
I employed this strategy most time because it's not easy to combine both offline work with online. So, whenever I'm free, I come online to work, even if it's midnight.

I devote to work at least 12 hours daily then use remaining 12 hours for prayer and sleep. I work very well for the first twelve hours because I value that time so as to give me good result as I expect.

Well I always makes time for every work I do both online and offline. I spend 4 hours daily to get my work online done and the rest of the day, to concentrate on my offline business.

I devote to work at least 12 hours daily then use remaining 12 hours for prayer and sleep. I work very well for the first twelve hours because I value that time so as to give me good result as I expect.
This is amazing, working 12 hours in a day is not an easy task, I work about 6 hours for now but I want to increase this number, any way how do you manage 12 hours between offline and online jobs?

Due to the fact that I'm still a student, I don't devote all my time on making money, been it online or offline, I make sure I do my task anytime I'm less busy, I always devoye like 2 hours only.

I believe that I am still going to be productive if I am going to be dedicating at least five to six hours of intense work everyday. There are so many things that I plan to learn to make this a reality.

Actually I do not have a specific time and hours I do devote for online earning but I know that I do always put a target of how much I will earn and try to achieve it before closing for online earning in a day.

Well I take roughly about 6 hours to work when all is calculated in my day job but I also take extra 3 hours to learn and work on my side hustle so I'll say I work about 9 hours in total.

I can remember the time when I was working 12 hours every day including on Sundays. Seriously, it was a very challenging time for me being in that sort of work because I never had time for myself as I am always working like a machine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds