Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time daily do you devote to work?

I do work offline from eight in the morning till four in the afternoon , while I work in my baking shop from 4pm to 8pm and on getting home after eating , I spent two hours online working ,

Advertisement Placeholder
That's really good but you not changing his honour all about having a good strategy or a model, trading is all about knowing and managing your expectations and also knowing the right time to stop, that's what defines a profitable trader.
I think he's actually very much experienced to know that. Of course I think as a trader you are going to experience a lot of ups and downs but your ability to learn from it is what really matters.

I think he's actually very much experienced to know that. Of course I think as a trader you are going to experience a lot of ups and downs but your ability to learn from it is what really matters.
Exactly if you are starting up for the first time you're not expected to have the mindset of earning money from it,first you need to accumulate the knowledge by making a lot of mistakes and learning from it.

Usually it takes 6 hours for me to work after that I am done with my work I take my time to learn new skills especially digital skills and also develop existing skills.
It is good way you take time to earn money online and 6 hours is reasonable amount to work online and then learn and expand your knowledge Wich will help you to make more money
Well I take roughly about 6 hours to work when all is calculated in my day job but I also take extra 3 hours to learn and work on my side hustle so I'll say I work about 9 hours in total.
I think 6 hours is enough to make some good money online every day personally I work maximum 5 hours a little more on the weekends since I have offline job
Well I take roughly about 6 hours to work when all is calculated in my day job but I also take extra 3 hours to learn and work on my side hustle so I'll say I work about 9 hours in total.
I think 6 hours is enough to make some good money online every day personally I work maximum 5 hours a little more on the weekends since I have offline job

Last edited:
It is good way you take time to earn money online and 6 hours is reasonable amount to work online and then learn and expand your knowledge Wich will help you to make more money

Now I reduced the time of working because I am busy with learning because by learning a skill or more you can have good income and gain more experience.

Well between offline and online work sometimes I spend many hours working, between 10-12 hours many days, but well even sometimes I think I could even work more hours.

My offline works has almost the total amount of my work time because I work for about nine to twelve hours offline while i work for around four or more hours online daily .

I work about 3 hours a day. I think it's the perfect time to invest since I also have an offline job and don't want to stare at a computer screen all day. I enjoy making money online, and I hope I will earn for a long time.

I work about 3 hours a day. I think it's the perfect time to invest since I also have an offline job and don't want to stare at a computer screen all day. I enjoy making money online, and I hope I will earn for a long time.

Some years ago, I used to work longer hours online but after a couple of adjustments that I had to make, I have limited my working online to only 5 hours on daily basis because I have other things that I need to do with my time.

Some years ago, I used to work longer hours online but after a couple of adjustments that I had to make, I have limited my working online to only 5 hours on daily basis because I have other things that I need to do with my time.

I have also limited the amount of time I spend online. However, sleeping for incredibly lengthy hours is what consumes most of the time, unfortunately. I can understand that sleeping is quite important, but sleeping for very long time is not good for your productivity.

I have also limited the amount of time I spend online. However, sleeping for incredibly lengthy hours is what consumes most of the time, unfortunately. I can understand that sleeping is quite important, but sleeping for very long time is not good for your productivity.

My friend, if you're sleeping well, it's a very good thing because there are so many people who are struggling with sleepless night which I'm among them. Some would need to swallow some pills before they can sleep.

My friend, if you're sleeping well, it's a very good thing because there are so many people who are struggling with sleepless night which I'm among them. Some would need to swallow some pills before they can sleep.

Well, I also suffer from insomnia. However, since I work as a freelancer, the good thing is that I do not need to worry about working during the early hours of the day. i have this advantage, but i do not want to be a night owl! I want to sleep at the right time and wake up at the right time. This is what makes a person healthy.

I don't have a definite time as it varies daily due to different activities and tasks on different days. But can approximately say l spend like six to seven hours a day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds