Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

I just received close to $25 from a friend, am planning to use it for my new offline business, am also trying to save something lately to add to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I said about 25% of my income for business and investment. I saved this amount regularly even if that I don't have any other thing to invest at present. I allowed the money to keep piling up until I see a viable business or investment to put my money.

My Dear
How much money would you say you try to set aside for your business? I try to set aside a much as possible. I try to budget out my whole year, and usually I do a good job of that. Each year is different though. What about you?
, I haven't set aside money for any business yet, I am still looking for a greener pasture through which I can make money and maybe, establish a small business for myself. You talk about establishing a business when you have gotten at least a little money.

For me, I have not started setting aside money for business. But I will start doing so as soon as I start earning better income. I think the amount I set aside will depend on how much I have decided will be enough for me to start the business.
Seriously, everything is dependent on the kind of business that you want to start which would determine the right amount of money that you need to start up the business.

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.
For starting a business of my choice I'm actually looking at setting aside at least a minimum of $3000 because it is going to be the right amount for me to be able to start the business.

I usually set aside 30% of my income for business building and investment. I have a personal account which all this money goes to. Once I have the exact amount I need to start a business I will take it out and use it to set up the business.

Well it all comes down to ones budget definitely, it shouldn't be more than what's needed and definitely shouldn't be lower too so as not to cause problems, and it's important to make intensive research prior to any business for increased chance of success

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.
Getting into investment is actually very good because it is one way that you can be rest assured that you are making money without having to work too hard for the money to be made for you.

For someone who's actually looking to start up a small business I believe that $500 is going to go a very long way in setting up the business to start being operational.

I have save over 70% of my of offline business income in other to assist me In handling or dealing with my new business proposal.

I have save over 70% of my of offline business income in other to assist me In handling or dealing with my new business proposal.
Currently I am trying to boost up my offline business and i need like five hundred dollars in order to do that , so i have been saving seventy percent of my online earnings lately .

I cannot say exactly how much I have set aside for my business. This depends on what my estimation for my business plan.

For me, I have not started setting aside money for business. But I will start doing so as soon as I start earning better income. I think the amount I set aside will depend on how much I have decided will be enough for me to start the business.
I can remember when I used to be very small and whenever I have someone that's my money my mother will always take the money and tell me that she will invest it in her business and will not have my back but I never saw a dime from her till today.

Well, when it comes down to setting aside capital for business investment, I try as much as possible to set aside 2/3 of the money coming in, so that when the business eventually starts I'll be good to go.
I believe that setting aside any amount of capital for you to start your business with his going to be fully dependent on the kind of business that you want to start so that the money can actually be enough.

There is no specific amount of money which will be enough to start a new business without starting already. This is because business is a continuous process which requires increment on daily basis to make it more strong or stable.

I don't have a business right now, but I try to set as much as possible to set a high chunk aside for my freelance work, I do tech jobs, web development and app development.

I have a business plan which I really wanted to achieve within a short period of time. For that reason I have set or save 75% of my earnings in other to meet up to my target.

I usually set aside about 30% of my income which goes straight into the savings. Then I am going to divide this service into three. One of it will go straight to savings in preparing for unforeseen circumstances. The rest will go into the business and investment respectively.

I believe that if you have access to money you should always make a decent amount of money available to invest in your business because in the end it helps to increase your profit making.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds