Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

Presently, setting money a side to aim at a target in my country now is a problem, may be this month you can save but the other month things will be hard and you will end up using your savings.

Advertisement Placeholder
The amount of money I set in a business depends on the type of business I hope to invest in,if it is a big scale business I keep between the range of $1000 -$2000.

I am not really financially buoyant , so i saved up to $700 which i used in starting my small business , but later join $300 to the money to boost up the business making $1000

as i work, business varies, however let us know how profitable our is work and You'll be able set aside cash for your business taxes as frequently as you just. Like the best investment funds strategy for your needs will depend on what kind of commerce you run, and how long it has been working.

I would definitely like to set aside $5000 for my business because it is exactly what I needed presently to boost my online business and my online venture. Although, getting such money is not really easy.

The amount of money I set in a business depends on the type of business I hope to invest in,if it is a big scale business I keep between the range of $1000 -$2000.
The kind of business you want to start will determine the amount of money you can set aside for it. For example, i have poultry business in mind which i would like to venture in the nearest future and i think $500 will be ok for it. But the major problem now is land.

Starting a business is really not an easy thing to do and requires a lot of time and commitment and that is why I usually try to save as much as I can no matter the situation.

Well, at the beginning of the year, after tidying up my accounts for the previous year. I try to pull out about 50% of profits for the new business year. The money would cover purchase of new inputs and workers wages.
I don't have an established business yet. I am currently saving money in order to start up a small entreprise. The present inflation in the economy has made starting a business quite challenging and tasking.

I still have a business project I would love to do, for that I am trying to set aside almost $1000 for the business alone. But I believe this will increase because the economy of our country is depreciating and things are even becoming difficult.

I have not set any money aside to start up a business but the amount of money I need right now to start up a business should be around $800 just for starting and hoping that the business will expand.

What you need to do before knowing the amount needed to start your business is to first know the level of the business , how big or small you want it to be , then you need a rough estimate.

Starting a business and the needing to save money is a very difficult situation so you will need to at least save from your own side but I think anything around 10 to 20% over a long period of time is sustainable.

I have not set any money aside to start up a business but the amount of money I need right now to start up a business should be around $800 just for starting and hoping that the business will expand.
It's only if you have enough money that you can set some certain part of the money aside for your business , but if you don't have enough , you only make research to know how much you need and start saving for it.

My offline business needs a lot of capital. if I have up to $3000, it will be enough to stock some goods. This amount of money will do lot of benefits and it will make me have necessary goods in stocks.

I had a business plan and the money involve to start up runs to 500k, so I'm making plans to get that already, many strategies have been put in place just hope it works out as plan.

I do not set any money aside to do any business because to save money now is very tough. A money you saved now maybe this month in my country is the one that usually helps in the next coming month.

I do not set any money aside to do any business because to save money now is very tough. A money you saved now maybe this month in my country is the one that usually helps in the next coming month.
You're not far from the truth , because saving money nowadays is not really easy. The rate of inflation is so high that the things that we buy now, cost a lot of money. It will be very difficult for us to save.

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.
That is a good way to go about the building of ones business,because to grow your business to an enviable height one need to be financially discipline,and most part of the income should be channel back into the business.

Well, when it comes down to setting aside capital for business investment, I try as much as possible to set aside 2/3 of the money coming in, so that when the business eventually starts I'll be good to go.
Currently I used all I have to funds my business so that when the business will start growing one can get something in the business, I really want to start making good money from the business.

Though starting a business is not something that will just begin without undergoing some steps and procedures. currently I have not save an amount that i will called it much enough because business requires a very huge amount of capital though specific it can not be predicted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds