Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.
For now I am trying to set aside by saving money to start up a business because I don't really have much capital in order to start up a business, because is good you to save money in order to help you start up a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I set aside half of my money for my business. I can't put my whole money on business because business need time to bring in profit. That some people, I included, will be jumping from one forum to the other despite the forum paying low fees. We are trying to make enough money so we can invest and spend.

Did I hear you say half of your business for someone like me I think I only save some money for that when I save money for my business I will only use the save money to open and operate the business frankly speaking I think money dont need to be invested all in your business.

Actually business is not a one day budget it requires a very huge amount of money to start. though you dont have to be great to start but business do require some capital.

Actually business is not a one day budget it requires a very huge amount of money to start. though you dont have to be great to start but business do require some capital.
It really depends on how I want to plan my business. If the proposed business is to be large scale entreprise, then I will have to budget significant amount of money before I start up.

Well so far I have not save enough just $30 and I am planning to start a stock marketing business and add it with my online earnings. At least I think it will be better for me.

Present I have not planned to set aside a some percent of money for business, mine financial conditions not stteled whenever I free from these issues then as much as possible I saves.

Currently I am not working yet, am just trying to earned from the various online platforms so i have set any amount that will enable me start any business but I am still hoping I could.

Probably, it is not every business that requires a lot of money to get started. There are some businesses you can start even with a very little budget and you will be able to grow it to a reasonable extent.

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.
Likewise me too I have also set aside half of my money in my business so that I can make good profit from the business, alot of people fail in business because of lack of planning and also founds to to make the business big.

Likewise me too I have also set aside half of my money in my business so that I can make good profit from the business, alot of people fail in business because of lack of planning and also founds to to make the business big.
Proper planning is very important in any business venture if not you might end up not succeeding. One of the major reasons so many people do not succeed in business is because they do not plan properly. You also need some level of discipline in order to be successful in business.

Proper planning is very important in any business venture if not you might end up not succeeding. One of the major reasons so many people do not succeed in business is because they do not plan properly. You also need some level of discipline in order to be successful in business.
Yes proper planning is very important as you said whenever you are going into business, you have to make a good planning and also research more about the business to know how to start up the business.

Yes proper planning is very important as you said whenever you are going into business, you have to make a good planning and also research more about the business to know how to start up the business.
Research is very good before going into a business and at the same time you need some level of mentorship. When you have a mentor, you will easily succeed in business.

To be Frank I think it's depend on the business which you want to operate for someone like me I think am planning to start a cyber cafe ,and that business will cost me nothing less than $1000 so am saving gradually

This is something that so much depends on the kind of project in which I am building. If it is something that is very important then I am going to be allocating a lot of money

It is always nice if I do not have a lot of bills to pay because I can be able to allocate up to 50% of all my monthly earnings into injections in my business or savings.

Currently I have fixed any amount of money to start a business simply because I am quite comfortable with my online forum earnings for now though I am also working on my online investment hoping it could work well.

Apart from starting my business with with huge amount of money , I am always having another fund in reserve as a reserve fund just incase I might need the money for emergency purposes .

I have always wondered when people talk about certain amount of money to start a business. no amount will be enough to run a business successfully without additional demand for it at some point.

I am still on the process of saving money for business but I am still doubting to just continue with my online earnings and save and also pay my bills that is all because business at my side is very draining.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds