Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money do you set aside for your business?

It is quite normal for me to set aside and amount that would skyrocket my business to the top and that is the major reason why one need to be very calculative.

Advertisement Placeholder
Presently, setting money a side to aim at a target in my country now is a problem, may be this month you can save but the other month things will be hard and you will end up using your savings.
You are right , most people have already spent their emergency fund because of the bad economical condition of the country where the price of good is skyrocketing everyday , and it makes it hard for some people to save ,

The money to set aside for business may be difficult to discuss right now if you're not ready to establish a business. This is because inflation is very high and the price changes at an alarming rate.

Though I have been working and earning some little income from a company but still wanted to start my own business. I have save more than 70% of my earnings in othet to be able to start or establish a business for myself.

I have not set any money aside to start up a business but the amount of money I need right now to start up a business should be around $800 just for starting and hoping that the business will expand.
you can start many businesses with $800 in this part of the world and become successful on it. You just need a very good location and the right knowledge, you are probably good to go. Poultry business can also be started with $800.

you can start many businesses with $800 in this part of the world and become successful on it. You just need a very good location and the right knowledge, you are probably good to go. Poultry business can also be started with $800.
$800 is a sizeable amount of money to start a business with. With a good strong and viable business plan, such amount of money can be utilized in setting up a business with potentials for making enough profit.

Yeah.. and the business I have I mind aside poultry farming business is an agricultural farming business and one you have the capital, you will just hire a farm, then start your agricultural business anytime in 3 to 4 month time, you will see your profits.

I usually set aside about half of my money aside as capital for business. I prefer investing a substantial amount of money in it after setting aside a little for savings and expenses.
For now I can't say that I have save enough to start up a business I am trying so hard to see if can actually save enough money to start up the business I really want to if actually when I save to the amount I want.

I have discovered that it is so difficult to even save money when you are making just small. I always try as much as possible to reduce my spendings and then save the remaining.

$800 is a sizeable amount of money to start a business with. With a good strong and viable business plan, such amount of money can be utilized in setting up a business with potentials for making enough profit.
Yes, but the thing is that $800 cannot start a business in every country. There are some countries where $800 is just a little amount of money. But if you're on a country where by it is valuable, then you are good to go.

There is always a good reason why you must have spare cash or cash reserves in order to deal with your business expenses on daily basis. I have seen many business owners never keeping extr cash reserves.

When it comes to issue of starting and running a business, I can't predict how much is quite enough to run it smoothly because I believe there will be alot of demand that may raise on daily basis. I haven't save enough to start a business yet.

When I tend to invest money in any kind of risky business, I usually invest the amount of money that I could afford to lose. This is the best strategy that any wise businessman could follow.

Presently I set aside a large portion of my monthly earning for business that is about 90% of its because the business I'm doing needs a lot of capital to be able to see obvious result or profit and the feedback I get from it is quite encouraging.

Personally my own opinion on this matter is simply this; Right now I run a very small business with a limited amount of capital at hand. I'd rather work on to growing my business then after the business becomes stable I would save 10% of the daily profit for the business.

I had set aside about $200 in March this year and this is the money I'm currently investing in my current business model which I'm using to get things done on the internet.

Though I have not started any business yet but i believe if I am to start any, I will try as much as I can to save more %80 of my income in other to establish a business that is more effective.

I've already started a business and I have put in all my savings and retained earnings to grow my business. I can only tell you the working capital of my business which is $500 currently.

I've already started a business and I have put in all my savings and retained earnings to grow my business. I can only tell you the working capital of my business which is $500 currently.
This is a very good idea. Investing a lot in your business shows that you're quite serious in seeing it become successful. However, you must always match your financial outlay with significant work at all times.

This is a very good idea. Investing a lot in your business shows that you're quite serious in seeing it become successful. However, you must always match your financial outlay with significant work at all times.
Of course, anyone who is serious in succeeding in a business venture must be ready to invest significant amount of money. Before then it is important you will know how to manage your risks so that you will not lose your money on the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds