Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do I need to start domain flipping business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Domain flipping Is a profitable business, I'm also I the business and I can tell you that if you know how to choose goo Domain names you will make money from it. For a start you can buy 10 domains to kick start your domain Business. 1 domain cost $9. You can multiply that by 10

I am currently reading and learning tips about this business because I am interested in making money from it.
Please how much would be enough to help me start this business as a newbie?
That's lucrative. I have also been watching YouTube to learn it. Someone has promised pdf file of how to go about it as a beginner. I just hope he fulfilled his promise.

Start with what you can. On new Godaddy Accounts you can get a domain for $1 and turn around and flip it for $10. So if you bought 10 (you'd need 10 different godaddy accounts and need to check to see if that is even legal) and sold each one for $10 you got $100 right there!

Depends on what kind of domains you want to buy and where do you buy them. If you are registering for the first time, you can get it for cheap, however, if you are buying old domains from domain marketplace, it can cost more. If you are registering a dot com, you can get it for $8-$13, however, dot io cost $35.

Domain flipping Is a profitable business, I'm also I the business and I can tell you that if you know how to choose goo Domain names you will make money from it. For a start you can buy 10 domains to kick start your domain Business. 1 domain cost $9. You can multiply that by 10
Wow, that's really nice. I hope to earn some more money online and then dedicate it to buying good domain names that I can flip and make profits.

Depends on what kind of domains you want to buy and where do you buy them. If you are registering for the first time, you can get it for cheap, however, if you are buying old domains from domain marketplace, it can cost more. If you are registering a dot com, you can get it for $8-$13, however, dot io cost $35.
Wonderful advice, I am also looking to start this business, I think it's a very lucrative business that is capable of making someone rich, so with my $120 I can confidently start this Business, am super grateful for this information.
santa claus thank you GIF by Macy's

Wonderful advice, I am also looking to start this business, I think it's a very lucrative business that is capable of making someone rich, so with my $120 I can confidently start this Business, am super grateful for this information.
santa claus thank you GIF by Macy's's
Some registrar's could also sell domain names to you at $1. There was a time network solutions did this and it helped many people to purchase as many domains as they wanted to. This would help newbies who are struggling with finances.

It really depends on the type of domain you wan to invest in. For Brandables you can start with no capital or monetary commitment just read and learn to create good names for squadhelp as a creative then you receive commission if the name is sold . For Geo domains you need $50 dollar minimum. Domaining isn't about capital but ability to spot a good domain, and you can only learn that by reading.

The first thing you need to get started in this business is a marketplace or platform. ... Remember, you can buy and sell as many domain names as you want

One of the easiest ways to make money online is by buying something for a low price and selling it for a higher price. It is even better when you don’t need to pickup or ship a product. There are forums where people will gladly try to sell you their domain name (usually though the domains being sold in forums are either crap or the asking price is so high it does not allow you any room to flip the domain).

First, you need to find a domain that's worth buying and Evaluate the domain. When you find a domain that's friendly to your budget, you'll need to spend some time evaluating it.Register the domain name. Find a buyer for the domain and Sell it.
[automerge]1609150267[/automerge]
First, you need to find a domain that's worth buying and Evaluate the domain. When you find a domain that's friendly to your budget, you'll need to spend some time evaluating it.Register the domain name. Find a buyer for the domain and Sell it.

Domain flipping is a lost capital business you can venture into, but it requires a lot of hard work and professionalism, so I'll advise you take your time to study the business very well before you venture into it

I am currently reading and learning tips about this business because I am interested in making money from it.
Please how much would be enough to help me start this business as a newbie?
Domain flipping business is very good and highly profitable. I have read a lot about it and I am also very much interested in myself because I understand it very well by reading it and it is more profitable too. So you should also start this business, it is very good and profitable.

Domain flipping business is a lucrative one, I've seen people online talking about it's benefits. You can make money from it, all you got to do is buy cheaper domains, and resell it at a fixed price you wish for. Their are host of domain selling sites around, I think upwork and fiverr is one of them.

Domain flipping business is a lucrative one, I've seen people online talking about it's benefits. You can make money from it, all you got to do is buy cheaper domains, and resell it at a fixed price you wish for. Their are host of domain selling sites around, I think upwork and fiverr is one of them.
Price is determined by so many factors like the quality of your domain's keyword, how many end users could find the name useful. Another factor is how willing you are to hold the domain name for long. If you are broke and need money, you would definitely sell low

Price is determined by so many factors like the quality of your domain's keyword, how many end users could find the name useful. Another factor is how willing you are to hold the domain name for long. If you are broke and need money, you would definitely sell low
That's true, it is better to sell it when it is highly on demand. Not selling it when the price is down or when broke. Those factors you mentioned about how many users searching for domains can find it useful, the quality of the domain's keyword, and the willingness to hold it and shrug off low price tag etc. Can influence the domain flipping business.

That's true, it is better to sell it when it is highly on demand. Not selling it when the price is down or when broke. Those factors you mentioned about how many users searching for domains can find it useful, the quality of the domain's keyword, and the willingness to hold it and shrug off low price tag etc. Can influence the domain flipping business.
There are just so many things about this business, and it interests me to always read threads on namepros.com I like seeing sales report, they serve as a huge motivation to me. People are really making money from this business.

There are just so many things about this business, and it interests me to always read threads on namepros.com I like seeing sales report, they serve as a huge motivation to me. People are really making money from this business.
Interesting, does namepros.com contend with buying and selling of domain on their platform?? With what you just told me about domain flipping business I think it's worth it. Even if I never had experience with it before.

There are three types of domain names you can invest in which are Brandable Domain Name, Geographical Domain Name, And Exact Matches domain name. You can choose and focus on one of tfem or combine the three.

If you choose brandable domain names to invest on, you should budget at least $2,000 as most the brandable domain names are no longer available at registration fee. You can only get them from the broker who sell them at the auction.

But for the Geo Domain name and EMD , you need to budget $300 for a start as you can still get some of them at registration fee which is usually $10 or less depending on the registrar of choice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds