Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do I need to start domain flipping business?

You will need about $100 to start off with a good number of domains.
Also, having the money to buy domains is not the most important rather, it is learning and knowing the ropes of carrying on domain flipping business.
But a seriously profitable business it is .

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently reading and learning tips about this business because I am interested in making money from it.
Please how much would be enough to help me start this business as a newbie?
Domain flipping is another great method of making money online. It doesn't require much to start. You can get expired domain names in godaddy auction for as low as $10. And for starters get many domain name as possible to better increase you sales period and profit. Good luck

Domain flipping business is not really difficult to start because you can get a good domain for as low as $5 and you can list it out on any site that allowed users to sell their domain and you can make your own money from there but you must understand how to choose the right domain before going into the business, if not your domain may stay for a very long time without seeing a buyer

It is really difficult to say what kind of domains get sold, what kind of domains fetch good price, etc. If you want to start domain flipping, you need to hold a lot of domains. Price of domains differ according to extension. You might need at least $100, and if the domains do not get sold you even have to renew them.

To know the prices of the domains that you intend to buy then I guess you have to post in some forums or maybe in social media that you are looking for such a domain name and the owner can send you a message for the price in case he wants to sell. The domain name has no standard price. If I will sell a domain name that is using my own name then I would price it high since (pretend) I am a celebrity of sorts LOL.

I am currently reading and learning tips about this business because I am interested in making money from it.
Please how much would be enough to help me start this business as a newbie?
As a newbie,starting domain flipping business should cost you nothing more than 9 USD....because I practically started mine with that amount.

Money might not really be the problem but the problem in it is how you will be able to do it without your money having a a lock down by either buying or purchasing a fake or low-quality domain, you can start domain flipping business with as low as $10 but you must know how to buy the best domaim that will sell fast is not your money might be on lockdown for a long time.

As a newbie,starting domain flipping business should cost you nothing more than 9 USD....because I practically started mine with that amount.
I guess you were only able to buy one domain with that amount, or you used network solutions $1 promo to register 9 domain names. I believe it's not good to start with buying just one name. You need to buy up to 4 so that you will get a hint on how best to go about it.

Yea I bought one as at then cos I don't know how it goes...but now I buy according to your recommendations massively.
I guess you were only able to buy one domain with that amount, or you used network solutions $1 promo to register 9 domain names. I believe it's not good to start with buying just one name. You need to buy up to 4 so that you will get a hint on how best to go about it.

Domain flipping Is a profitable business, I'm also I the business and I can tell you that if you know how to choose goo Domain names you will make money from it. For a start you can buy 10 domains to kick start your domain Business. 1 domain cost $9. You can multiply that by 10
Domain flipping is not something that I am very familiar with. The concept does sound familiar and I may have heard it in passing before however at the moment I cannot seem to recall what it is or what type of business this would be. Can you please elaborate a bot more on what this is and what domain flipping is?

I've been hearing about domain flipping for a very long time but I never had once thought about trying it.I am so astonished to know that it is this profitable.My question is how do one get customer interested in the flipped domain.

I am currently acquiring more knowledge about this , but I can talk about the little I know is it is a low capital business one can venture into and yields good profits.
It is one of the easy way of making money online, where you canbuy things at a cheap price and sell it in a high cost
[automerge]1610353742[/automerge]
I am currently acquiring more knowledge about this , but I can talk about the little I know is it is a low capital business one can venture into and yields good profits.
It is one of the easy way of making money online, where you canbuy things at a cheap price and sel l it in a high cost

Last edited:
The first thing you need to get started in this business is a marketplace or platform. ... Remember, you can buy and sell as many domain names as you want

I may never try domain flipping as a way to make money. The thing that worry me is what if I am unable to sell the domain, how many years should I continue renewing the domain? The renewal charges increases your investment

Dot com costs around $13. You may start by registering 10 domains, which will cost around $130. If you are unable to sell your domains in the first year, you will have to renew and spend $130 more. You will have to renew your domains every year. If you are unable to sell your domains for 5 years, you will end up spending $650.

Domain business is very profitable and legit, you can start with any amount you can afford, and the quantity depends on which type you want.

Domain flipping business is very lucrative, but you need to learn how it's done properly for you to succeed and make good money from the business. The capital required to start the business depends on the quality of the sites you are creating, but the most important aspect is to patiently learn about the business and be good at it.

You do not really need so much money to start a domain flipping business because you can buy a domain for as low as five dollars on some domain hosting sites and sell it for as high as 200 to 1000 dollars depending on the value of your domain,all the just need to do is for you to understand how to buy the right domain and how to sell it right I can even advise you to learn from Esther as there are some domain you can buy and you may not even be able to sell it even in 2 years time

This would depend on the time of domains you hope to buy. If you want to utilize cheap website like Godaddy, you can get like 10 websites in your portfolio with $30 and promote those ones. When you start making sales, then you keep pumping in money in the business. If you have large funds, then you can buy more premium domains.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds