Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do I need to start domain flipping business?

I will give some ideas if you are serious about domain flipping. Based on my research the most selling domains are dot com. Buy 3 dot com domains. Currently, you can get 3 dot com for under $30. List these domains on flippa (cost $10 each).

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a good price breakdown for a domain flipping business. However, the investment can be risky considering the fact that you may end of holding the domain for a long time and in the mean time constantly renewing them

You might have to renew your domain for many years before you can sell. If you have a lot of domain, you will be spending a lot of money to renew your domains.

I think $20 will be okay for you to start a domain flipping business because it does not require much capital as you need to create an account on GoDaddy,from there you can start by registering for a new domain you can go on with other activities that might be profitable to you.

Depending how you want to start the business depending how much money it will cost you to start the business, if actually you want start the business in a small way, it will not cost much.

You might have to renew your domain for many years before you can sell. If you have a lot of domain, you will be spending a lot of money to renew your domains.
I have checked flippa, the high selling domains are aged domains, some are even older than 10 years. The point is you need to hold domains for many years before you can sell

You don't need to break a bank to start a domain selling business you can get an old abandoned website for even as low as $2-$3 and build on it a little and sell at a profit in future.

Domain flipping is a very huge business and if you connect with the right people you will a lot of money from it. I think you should budget about $100 depending on the platform you want to use.

In order to make with domain flipping, you will have to buy a lot of domains and continue to renew your domains until they are sold. If you start with 10 domains, you will need at to spend at least $120 to buy these domains and spend at lest $150 every year for renewal.

Domain flipping is a lucrative internet Business to venture into and it has lots of potentials to make money from it. You can make a target and start with at least $50 and use it to buy 5 domains in your portfolio to start with

Domain flipping is not only a lucrative endeavor but also one that's highly sought after too, and starting out too I think 100 dollars could well be used to start off the business

You should first invest in cheaper domains so you can access your stack of profit. You can try Geo domain. You can buy upto 25 domains with 300$, flip it and make mouthwatering profit.

To start a good domain flipping you must need hundreds of dollars. Many people thinks is very easy but sorry to say it's not ,you must spend a lot of money before you sell it.

You can start domain name business with just $100. I will advise you to start with geographical domain names which you can easily sell by reaching out to the potential customers that will make use of the domain name.

It really depends on the type of domain you wan to invest in. For Brandables you can start with no capital or monetary commitment just read and learn to create good names for squadhelp as a creative then you receive commission if the name is sold . For Geo domains you need $50 dollar minimum. Domaining isn't about capital but ability to spot a good domain, and you can only learn that by reading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds