Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

I haven't been into many businesses, huh? Lol, well, I am currently trying to do something first, so I want to find out first how much it will cost to invest in the business before investing or venturing into it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never started a business before but I am planning on starting one really soon. It is just a small business where I will be frying and selling potato chips for now, I have not started making the plan on how much money I need but I will start doing so soon.
Okay, the business won't take much from you since you aren't starting it with a lucrative store to go for. At times you don't even need a store to keep it going.

When I first thought of organising an event, I didn't really need much money I just had to bring some people Incan trust on board, we called a few people to help publicize but after the first event we had to borrow some funds to get more interesting events
It is a good idea to start up a business with very small capital. You get the confidence that it is a challenge and not a gamble because when the business fails you only lost a small amount. However, the problem with small capital is when the need to expand arises. You may be caught flat-footed with the progress of your business.

It is a good idea to start up a business with very small capital. You get the confidence that it is a challenge and not a gamble because when the business fails you only lost a small amount. However, the problem with small capital is when the need to expand arises. You may be caught flat-footed with the progress of your business.
Start small does not necessarily mean start with small money,quite the opposite actually, have the money required for a big start up but start at the lowest level because s business always needs funding.

If you have the required capital for the business early start up you're good to go. It doesn't depend how small or how big it is. You just need what's adequate capital for the business.

Knowing the total amount of money your business needs, and the amount it can use to survive for sometime is simply what we need to talk about.

In one of my startups, I invested 10 lakh INR which went good initially but later the business field. However I was able to recover my money from the machine reselling. It gave me a good experience about the mistakes which are done in the initial part of the business and how to run a successful business.

Company is actually certainly not one thing you can easily begin without sufficient funding to launch, therefore beginning will certainly expense somebody a great deal of cash to launch business.

The amounts of money invested at the start-up of my early business cannot be calculated because I started buying all the things needed for the business one after the other and I kept funding it till I was satisfied.

The first money I invested was buying a course for a program that was no longer paying; next I bought a bot for about $10 to trade binary, made a few bucks - roughly $10 and lost my capital in the end. Thanks to bizdustry that's making me forget those losses

Though the amount of money to invest depends on the kind of business you want to start up but the capital i invested is #100, 000 when i opened a shop years back.

The amount of capital I invested earlier on can't be remembered. But it wasn't much which enabled me to start my one and only business in 2019.

I think for now I invested about $200 in my clothing line business , but now I am just gaining little profit from the business. I really wish to earn more money

That was years back of course. I started my business many years ago. And I know I had to spend a lot of money to get it actually running. It paid up at the end if the day because it was successful business for me

I invested $100 on my early business startup and that was one of the best decision I've ever made and I'm just hoping that a few months time i will begin seeing a positive results.

What I know of a Truth is that during my early business startup period, I spend a lot of money trying to get things up and running. It all paid out after all

I'm a farmer who loves farming business. I invest about 15$ to gain some Experience about poultry farming, which seems a joke after reading, but all I need was to get experienced about poultry farming. So I made about 70/80$. Which gave me push and experience too. Now I'm Looking to invest more than 2000$ at once to start up my business.
When I was starting up my own business and infested not less than $2000 into the business and now I'm so happy that I am getting more profit

Starting a business is not a an easy job even when you had to borrow to add to your business, I started my business last year with #300,000 and I had to borrow another #200,000 to support the business, i just finish paying the money bank this same month. And i am looking forward to start counting my profits from now on.
Wow. That is a bold step and I'm glad you have paid the debt. I believe you will be making your profit soon. I want to have a business too but I don't think I can start with such a big amount. Probably a small business that will require between 50-100k

I started with 50000 naira without loaning from any company but from my personal savings overtime, and my work is increasing gradually

I budgeted $1000 to start up my small fashion business, once l was able to get the basic equipment needed to start sewing, l didn't need to pay for office space since l sew from home. It wasn't easy since l couldn't display my product but l got order through recommendation and online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds