Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
I think that the amount of capital that you are putting into any business is dependent on the type of business because if you are doing a simple drop shipping business then you do not have to invest as much as if you are developing a physical store because that would require property as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
In answer to your inquiry concerning what amount did I put into my business as startup capital, well I for one when I was going to begin my online business, I put $500 at the first occasion when, them, later on, I required more and put $1000 in it once more

In reply to your question concerning how much do i put to start up a business
Well i think the it depends on how you put your money

Funny enough I did not have to go break a bank to start my event planning business, I had a few friends put something together but there was some times we had to borrow money to fund a project

I am a graphic designer and i previously invested in myself which was learning to design as a matter of fact i really am happy i took that part because i have being able to meet all types of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures but the only thing remaining for me is to be able to work with online customers.

I invest more that $1500 in my offline business and so far so good , I have mad w some gains. Although I have driven on rough terrain but at the end , it was a victory. Before investing in business, be sure of what you are going into, don't base your judgement on just the potential profit but look inwards on the risk too.

I think that the amount of capital that you are putting into any business is dependent on the type of business because if you are doing a simple drop shipping business then you do not have to invest as much as if you are developing a physical store because that would require property as well.
You're correct dear. You don't need property to start a dropshipping business online. You just need an e-comnerce portfolio website, or simply dropship via Shopify and that's all.

I don't know the exact capital that was invested because I started it small and I kept funding the business till the business got to where it is today.

Its simply nice dear, as you've suggested to start with your own money and not just relying on taking loan to fund your business in the future.
I agree with this suggestion to start small and not relying on taking a bank loan. It's because when you have a bank loan you will be paying the capital plus the interest.

I agree with this suggestion to start small and not relying on taking a bank loan. It's because when you have a bank loan you will be paying the capital plus the interest.
That's what I don't like when it comes to taking loans from the mortgage bank. I prefer to make those savings by my side to sort my bills.

The only business I ever invested in online is in cryptocurrency investment business and I invested about just $50 the first time and it yielded enough money for me to make further investments

I'm a farmer who loves farming business. I invest about 15$ to gain some Experience about poultry farming, which seems a joke after reading, but all I need was to get experienced about poultry farming. So I made about 70/80$. Which gave me push and experience too. Now I'm Looking to invest more than 2000$ at once to start up my business.
During my early business startup I invest up to 2,000 dollars into my business and I'm so happy now that the business is really making wave.

I haven't really invested any reasonable amount of money on any business because i have not yet gotten the right amount of capital and time to kick start.

Starting a business is not a an easy job even when you had to borrow to add to your business, I started my business last year with #300,000 and I had to borrow another #200,000 to support the business, i just finish paying the money bank this same month. And i am looking forward to start counting my profits from now on.
I can say that you are one of the fee lucky ones who gain access to capital funding through loan, majority of business do not start up because of lack of funding

I actually didn't invest that much onto into my first business as at the time I got to start one. I started fom the scratch and build it up to where it is today
in my own case,apart from the initial investment i put into the business,some other complexities actually crept in and the whole thing about budget have to change.but the most important thing is that we were able to manage the finances very well

I can't really remember how much particularly, but it's around 25k my country currency which is equivalent to something around $50 today, then I was into selling of recharge cards of all kind of networks. But it didn't last long because I was duped by some dubious people who took advantage of my innocence, it's an experience I will never forget.

The only business I do is coming online and working on paid to post sites such as this forum and as we all know, it doesn't really require a startup capital. I will soon progress to online marketing

It all depends on the type of business and the goal of the business. I'll start up my business with the range of 300k-500k on a small scale and hope to expand.

My first business was an online business and I initially invested 5 thousand naira only then. Although it yielded and I was able to turn it over to something bigger.

I invested $35 in my early time business, that was when I started selling cloths palm and boxers in a very small quantity. Then I'll put them inside my travelling bag and be going to different offices and shops selling to people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds