Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

Before I dreamt of starting my own learning center business I was working for the coordinator of a learning center,so I had gotten enough information and how to go about the business,I started with 300 thousand naira

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, the only money I have invested is $27 during my early days. I invested that much amount in a HYIP site and I was hoping to make "profits". However, I got scammed. I do not plan to create an offline business as of now.

Funny enough I started my salt business with $30, and trust me I grew above that limit after my first two years in the business.

White a lot of money was invested for the start up,not just physical cash also Goodwill That was invested and is still being invested

I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
My friend that started a betting shop business actually invested about $2500 into the business and the business is going very well right now. It doesn't really matter how much that was invested into the business but what matters most is the management of the business.
[automerge]1633019369[/automerge]
When I launched my first business, a restaurant and bar, I invested just about $3k. sadly, the business failed due to mismanagement.
I think you must have learnt one or two lessons in the management of your restaurant I'm bad that failed I believe that when next you want to start up the business you can better avoid the things that made the business to fail in the first place.

I only invest in online business and that was cryptocurrency trading ,ever since I invested in crypto I didn't have much idea about how cryptocurrency trading is being done and I lost everything now I am only investing.

Well, that was back in the days in school where I have to buy some snacks in bulk and resale them to students even at a higher price. I think I started out with about $10 and I really earned alot from it

Be rest assured that a substancial amount of money or capital was used to set my initial business up which i grew to what is and has become today. I has been very worth if

My friend that started a betting shop business actually invested about $2500 into the business and the business is going very well right now. It doesn't really matter how much that was invested into the business but what matters most is the management of the business
You spoke well dear, management of the business should come into limelight. If we can't manage the business their is no point of investing plenty because it will still crash down. With good management we can simply start from small and grow the business becoming lucrative option in the future.

You spoke well dear, management of the business should come into limelight. If we can't manage the business their is no point of investing plenty because it will still crash down. With good management we can simply start from small and grow the business becoming lucrative option in the future.
When the management of a business is good and efficient then it is very stating that the business would become very successful so that is why I am planning on employing a very competent manager to manage my business in the future as I would never compromise quality for anything else in this world.

I don't have a business plan yet but u have ideas and soon enough I hope to Kickstart it. Capital for my intending business range from 400-1000$

I don't have a business plan yet but u have ideas and soon enough I hope to Kickstart it. Capital for my intending business range from 400-1000$
You really have to put your business idea into a plan then it's from a plan that the business of yours comes to reality so you have to make the move to bring your business to reality.

Not all the businesses we started out with in the past actually ended up well to our favor. Infact the very first one I started was a complete disaster in spite of the money pumped in

I invested $3000 at the start of my business and was a good thing for because that was my last money and I had believe that it will work

my first business was a small offline store I have invest more than 100$ to the business but I don't get enough profits on it ,I then sell it off to my brother and he revives the business.

Am not an offline business man as I only work online for my earnings and I didn't spend any startup capital to it. But for my dream offline business, I think it will be over a thousand US dollars for a start up

I haven't started a business yet but I would advise that you should not put in all your capital or resources into a particular line of business without having a back up. This savings will be quite helpful in case the business falls through.

I have not invested anything in any business, I was only able to make money from website then and up till now that is what I am doing to make money online.. I do not have a business now but it's very possible that I may have a business in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds