Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

I am yet to acquire enough capital to launch the business of my choice. When I do, I will like to begin with my own money first to make sure of its profitability before thinking of borrowing.
Its simply nice dear, as you've suggested to start with your own money and not just relying on taking loan to fund your business in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
My first business was buying and storing of goods, if the price increase then I sell them and it took me to spend at about 100$ to start mine.
Buying goods and selling it off when then price skyrocketed is one of the best business ever pending the goods are non perishable goods that can last for a very long time if the price remain stagnant,

My first business then was started with $600 which is 300000 naira. I made a fatal mistake then which affected me greatly. Now it's better to experience a business first or test run it before committing huge capital to it.

My first business was buying and selling of unperishable goods, at least goods that can stay for up to two to three years without spoiling and it took me about $100 to start that.

Started my business with about #300,000 this year,though needed more than that but I started all the same because I was given the raw material I needed on credit.

Their wasn't much capital which I invested during my business, the current one I'm managing. Its just a small token, then I provided other means to lessen the cost of money for starting it.

Their wasn't much capital which I invested during my business, the current one I'm managing. Its just a small token, then I provided other means to lessen the cost of money for starting it.
My first business is also small with a capital of only $200 if I remember correctly. That is why when the business developed a financial problem it is better to just close shop than to extend the losses. But when the capital is huge then you have to fight by borrowing money and risking more.

My first business is also small with a capital of only $200 if I remember correctly. That is why when the business developed a financial problem it is better to just close shop than to extend the losses. But when the capital is huge then you have to fight by borrowing money and risking more.
From small you'll come to learn how to manage the big business. When I started my business it was a very small one, uncertainty nearly made me quit. But since I'm passionate about it, I keep pushing it hard.

I can't really remember the exact amount I used in my first business Venture. All I can say is that it was a failure. But i learnt from it though.

I do not have a certain amounts of money that was invested in my business as a startup business. I keep financing my business with whatever it is that I had till it got to the stage that I desire.

I invested almost all of the money for earned online last year in Crypto Currencies, but this didn't work out as I lost out due to if ignorance.

I can't really remember the exact amount I used in my first business Venture. All I can say is that it was a failure. But i learnt from it though.
I cant remember the actual amount of money I used in starting my business , because you will keep spending until the market is stable and fit to be stable.

I invested almost all of the money for earned online last year in Crypto Currencies, but this didn't work out as I lost out due to if ignorance.
Sorry about that maybe the reason is because you were actually trading cryptocurrency, in cryptocurrency you do not have to trade when you do not understand how to do it.

I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
If I have business to start up, I will invest millions of dollars. It's because I would like to build a multi million business.

I don't have a business yet, so I could not give you the perfect answer. But I have invested in planting of rice, corn, onion before. I have a gross income of $1,000.

When I first thought of organising an event, I didn't really need much money I just had to bring some people Incan trust on board, we called a few people to help publicize but after the first event we had to borrow some funds to get more interesting events

I'm a farmer who loves farming business. I invest about 15$ to gain some Experience about poultry farming, which seems a joke after reading, but all I need was to get experienced about poultry farming. So I made about 70/80$. Which gave me push and experience too. Now I'm Looking to invest more than 2000$ at once to start up my business.
During my early business start-up I invest at least $1000 for my business startup and this was able to run the business and make it successful.

Sorry about that maybe the reason is because you were actually trading cryptocurrency, in cryptocurrency you do not have to trade when you do not understand how to do it.
That is a lesson that I have learned and I still see some individuals trying to repeat same mistakes by not doing proper research before investing in Crypto Currencies.

If I have business to start up, I will invest millions of dollars. It's because I would like to build a multi million business.

I don't have a business yet, so I could not give you the perfect answer. But I have invested in planting of rice, corn, onion before. I have a gross income of $1,000.
That's a business you own. Provided you invested money and what you invested for is something economically benefitting, that's just business for you.

That is a lesson that I have learned and I still see some individuals trying to repeat same mistakes by not doing proper research before investing in Crypto Currencies.
The only thing in cryptocurrency is for you to buy cryptocurrency with good potential and trade, if the price increase ,you take profit and if it reduce you keep it until it reaches your profit target.

I have never started a business before but I am planning on starting one really soon. It is just a small business where I will be frying and selling potato chips for now, I have not started making the plan on how much money I need but I will start doing so soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds