Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

When i wanted to start my business , i did a rough estimations on the amount of money I am going to need for that particular business and later I realises the money is not enough when i started

Advertisement Placeholder
When i wanted to start my business , i did a rough estimations on the amount of money I am going to need for that particular business and later I realises the money is not enough when i started
But were you able to still start up the business ? because I understand some business can even be start up even when the needed capital is not available.

Some business are the type of business that can be start without raising the required capital. Then how was the business ? Were you able to still established The business when you realise the money wasn't enough ?

I used a general of up to about $500 before I was able to set up my small poultry farm. You can be able to start for less but that is going to mean that you are not going to be buying some equipment which are not really necessary to be honest.

Different businesses require different capital, during the pandemic we tried to start a mushroom business due to some financial crisis and since everything was closed we came up with this idea. The investment was very low because this business was about 20% investment + 80 % physical input. The profit was not that high and we were not to pay our bills so we decided to close it at last. If you still want to know my investment, well I investment approx $ 30 dollars in it.

Though my business was a small baking ingredient and baking business , and I started with around $700 but i keep upgrading the store and stocking it everytime i am financially buoyant.

Currently I haven't started any business investment yet though I am planning to invest but I think it will be very difficult to tell the exact amount of money that will be invested for a startup.

I have invested over $60 ever since I started my online business. This investment is mainly to get a good skill that will help me make more money and I also consider this to be a business.

$500 will be ok for me to invest in my poultry business idea. I will soon begin the business once I am able to get a very good location and probably I will make another profit.

$500 will be ok for me to invest in my poultry business idea. I will soon begin the business once I am able to get a very good location and probably I will make another profit.
This amount would have been sufficient to comfortably start up a poultry business in the past. However, prices of raw materials and feeds have gone astronomically high so it might not be enough anymore.

It is kind of funny that I only invested about $200 initially in my business when I was starting. It has not really done amazingly well but I am happy that it is on the right track to success.

This amount would have been sufficient to comfortably start up a poultry business in the past. However, prices of raw materials and feeds have gone astronomically high so it might not be enough anymore.
I know it will be capital intensive to start a poultry business but with that amount you can start at least little. From there you can start expanding with the profit you have made.

I started my business small though the money was somehow huge to me but as time goes on , I keep increasing the business by pumping some money to upgrade the business .

Business is not something you can start without enough capital to start up, so starting will cost someone a lot of money to start up the business.
That is very true,the aspect of capital is there,and also the capacity of the person that wants to run the business is another,then the managerila and technical know how of the individual is required as well.

That is very true,the aspect of capital is there,and also the capacity of the person that wants to run the business is another,then the managerila and technical know how of the individual is required as well.
In any business capital is very important when thinking about to start up a business, because capital is backbone of every business to stand up, without having enough capital and understanding the business can never stand.

In any business capital is very important when thinking about to start up a business, because capital is backbone of every business to stand up, without having enough capital and understanding the business can never stand.
That is very correct,capital is the engine room of any business,the capacity to use the resources very well and manage the finances discretly is another,your managerial acumen and technical ability is another.

That is very correct,capital is the engine room of any business,the capacity to use the resources very well and manage the finances discretly is another,your managerial acumen and technical ability is another.
Capital is the backbone of every business out there, because you must have enough capital before you can think of starting any business of your choice, so capital is really important when planning to start up your business.

4 years back I started a small business in my area, I remember I invested around 650$ at that time, I already recovered my investment, but now I'm not getting much more profit because now competitions increased in my area.

I first of all how to invest $200 in my business. It started to become more comfortable and then I was able to get people trusted me and I was able to raise another $200.

Actually the first time I launched my offline business I started it with an approximate $250,000 though it couldn't work well so I have to stop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds