Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital was invested during your early business start up??

I can not exactly recall the exact amount i started with business during my early stage for the fact that I started rearing local fowl whereby I will ask my mom ton sell it for and kept the money in the local bank

Advertisement Placeholder
Well before going into business I believe one should be able to come up with the capital needed first before going into it and also the person must also try to get business knowledge

Well, I haven't really run any reasonable business offline as am still dealing with studies. Anyway, when I was in college I would use part of my savings to purchase stuffs I would use to do business and it was fun and profitable to me at that time

I invested around $74 when I first started trading in cryptocurrencies. I am still investing now because I am trying to make more gains. I would have made money if I were patient, but crypto investments can be much better investment as compared to other kind of scam investment programs like HYIP.

Its good, he made out the repayment of the loan and generated profit for himself at the moment. I believe he worked his ass out before making out those funds.
One thing I'm curious about. Did the loan not come with an interest rate? It's always near impossible to pay off loans with interest and still realize profit

As a Caterer, I invested 100,000 into my business around this year but the second wave of Coronavirus did not allow me to utilize it well because some of the company staffs had to start working from home.

I didn't really invest much capital when I started my business all I do was to be very careful of my expenses,so I didn't spend much I kept on saving and improving the business
[automerge]1638129855[/automerge]
I didn't really invest much capital when I started my business all I do was to be very careful of my expenses,so I didn't spend much I kept on saving and improving the business

I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
Actually, I budgeted about $400 for my business at it's early stage.
The business has been profitable since I started, and I look forward to expanding it someday.

I want to get your opinions on this one. Everyone budgeted a certain amount of money during his or her business start up. How much capital did you inject into your business? Have you made profit ever since you started the business??
I can remember starting up with about $500.
I needed to rent an outlet and purchase my products.
I got assistance from my parents and used my savings too

I can remember starting up with about $500.
I needed to rent an outlet and purchase my products.
I got assistance from my parents and used my savings too
It's always appreciated when you're parents is behind your business start up. That's why we pray for them to stay healthy and reap their fruits of labour.

One thing I'm curious about. Did the loan not come with an interest rate? It's always near impossible to pay off loans with interest and still realize profit
Its very possible. Everything depends on how successful a business is. I have heard of instances of entrepreneurs repaying their loans within a very short time due to the high turnover recorded in the business.

I've never owned a personal business. but to start a business you need to have enough capital , having enough capitals will help your business grow faster.

In my business I actually started out with a minimum of 3.5 million naira and it's still not enough for me to get everything that I need about the business which is required and extra 1.8 million for me to complete everything.

I haven't started a really big business yet but the little money I invested in my online business that is crypto trading, I have made a lot of profit from it and I am glad

Its very possible. Everything depends on how successful a business is. I have heard of instances of entrepreneurs repaying their loans within a very short time due to the high turnover recorded in the business.
In business, everything is always possible. I believe there are some prospect that would yield too much that the loans are recovered in a short time. But then, what are there?

In business, everything is always possible. I believe there are some prospect that would yield too much that the loans are recovered in a short time. But then, what are there?
Well, I would say it boils down to luck most times because nobody sets up a business with a clear plan to fail. A business that is profitable to one person might be disastrous to another despite both of them adapting the same strategies.

if you mean the offline business, I invested somewhere at 5000e on the place where I built, to be mine and 3000e on the business itself. somewhere at 8k-9k euros. :)

I haven't started a really big business yet but the little money I invested in my online business that is crypto trading, I have made a lot of profit from it and I am glad
I am glad to hear that. I believe that with hardwork and consistency, you can earn even more and this will help you to start up a business of your dreams when you have the required capital.

I can't remember exactly how much I spent to start my first business but it must be around 25,000 naira. Since it's a farming business, you can decide to start with any amount base on the land capacity you can cultivate
I just started a farming business just of recent and i rented 10hectares of land , I bought banana sucker and i spent almost two hundred thousand naira on the business.

I haven't started a business but i do know every business requires different amount of capital to start it. A large business will require a larger amount of capital to set up than a smaller one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds