Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

Realistically, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all number that applies to every business. It can be tricky to figure this number out, but it’s vital to your business’s success. You’ll need that number to create a business plan, apply for a loan, and plan for success.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me theres no amount of capital that you can't use to start up a business and moreover it depends on the kinds or kind of business you trying to put in place

Well it depends on the kind of business you want to start because various business are with it various capital funds.
You can start a restaurant business with the same funds if starting a car dealer business.
So you will have to do research on your intended business to know how much you can invest in it.

Capital needed is relative but not bound within the boundaries what is required. Capital is the lifeblood of any business. The injection of capital should be after all business model has been arranged. The question of how much capital is needed cannot be subjected to a particular figure but should be rounded up to within the figures of the estimate.
You are right, but some time if have a business idea that you wish to establish when you get capital, you make a research on it to know how much you will need to start from small scale or from big scale Business. So, after you get a result of your research you now able to make your budget, because any business without without a budget to start it, it's not good enough.

Concerning your question how much capital do you need to start up a business, there is no specific amount of capital needed to start up a business, what you need is to first estimate the quality of the products you want to produce, and the expenses needed

Honestly if I have a hundred thousand naira or even fifty thousand I can start.some will tell you they need up a million make a and even say five million.what I know is if you can't manage the small one then you can't manage the big one.

Concerning this question on how much capital you need to start a business, it is relative, I mean it depends on the type of business you want to go into. There is no textbook capital to start all businesses so first you have to know what your proposed business entails and find out how much you need to keep it up and running

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

It's depends, for now I don't have any plan of starting a business. But if I do start on I'm going to need all the capital it takes. so I can't say for now how much capital I'll be needing to start my future business.

The amount of capital needed depends on the type of business you venturing into. The size of the business also have a direct impact on the amount of capital you will need to set up that particular business. There are many other factors that will determine the capital you will need like
Location of the business
The land or building that will be used
And some other factors.

Money is the main need for every business. A business that has a good capital will always be a good business to make reality. I've always considered getting one cash to supplement my business need but it's not easy.

As to the amount of capital I need to start up a business, I think 1 million Naira will be enough for my startup before expansion later in the future. I'm into fashion designing and I'm registered my business with SMEDAN so the 1m will go strictly into getting new work equipments

it depends on the kind of business you want to start. Some businesses requires huge capital for startup while some requires very little amount of capital for startup.
You can even start some businesses with about $20, while some businesses, you can't even start them with $500

It depends on the type of business you want to do, you'll first think of the location, how many people that are into your type of business, the capital and the type of people you'll employ into the business. Starting up a business requires a lot of thinking and experience .

Indeed capital is the backbone of every business, a business without enough capital is deemed to fail. So it is important that when one finally decides to start a business, one has to make sure there is enough capital to secure the business.
You can start up your business with any amount, simply because there is no any specific amount that you must have at hand before starting a business, you can a business with, 50000, 100000 and many more like that.

it depends on the business, businesses aren't all the same and the capital or budget differs from one to another, also what matters, is how you want your business to start, small or medium or big

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
There us a lot of money that I need as per as starting a business is concerned. There was a time when I made a lot of money to start business but the passion was listened to and I realized that. Business also required only businessman who imhas planned not anyone person man.

There are many factors that determine the amount of capital needed to start a business. The capital needed in a small business is not the same as a big one. Location matters too, rents differ from place to place, cost of products and equipment as well. All these things have to be considered when calculating total capital needed.

The capital needed in starting a business depends on the kind of business. If the business is offline. You will be calculating shop or store rentage fee, fees needed to set up the shop and money for the goods to sell. The addition of all might fall to $1000 depending on the size of the business

To me oo ,my business is not just specify on any capital the more I invest in the business the more my capital increase .although you can calculator the amount of capital you use to set up a business but not in my own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds