Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

In business, the amount of capital you will need, is dependent on the type of business you want to venture into. In business, the capital plays a major role before it business can commence. However, most people go about sourcing for capital the wrong way.

Advertisement Placeholder
Once you have your list of expenses, you can estimate how much they’ll actually cost. This process will be different for each expense you have.

Some expenses will have well-defined costs — permits and licenses tend to have clear, published costs. You might have to estimate other costs that are less certain, like employee salaries. Look online and talk directly to mentors, vendors, and service providers to see what similar companies pay for expenses.

Well, in order to determine the amount of capital that would be needed to start up a business, one has to know the nature and type of the business. Different businesses have different start up capital. Hence, if a $500 is required to start up a restaurant business, you might only need $300 to start a laundry service business. Hence, the capital is dependent on the nature of the venture.
You have said it well, establishing a business venture requires knowledge about the scope, product, nature or type of business it is going to be then planning the amount of money that would go into the business but do all businesses require start up capital?

The amount of capital needed to start a business depends on the type of product you plan on selling and also the quantity you ant to begin with. As for me, getting about $1000 will be a good start for the sort of business I want to begin.

I intend to start up my own clothing line and this requires a huge capital. From my business plan, I can deduce that the financial considerations that may be needed will be worth approximately $15,000. This isn’t a small amount but the business is with it. I have good experiences regarding fashion and clothing so I beleive the busjess will go a long way

The type of business you are about to venture into or starts depends on the capital required either a large scale business or small scale business

Capital is the backbone of every business, without capital there will be no business, it will be just idea. The business idea I have is expected to cost $3000 to take off, and I have already scheduled the takeoff date to be second quarter of this year.

Knowing how much money you need to start your business is critical, especially if you’re looking to raise money from investors or get a loan from a bank.
If you overshoot and ask for too much, you not only risk rejection, but you also risk paying interest on money that you’re not spending. Ask for too little, and you risk running out of money before you’ve really given your new business a fair shot to get fully up and running.

Most businesses fall into one of three categories: brick-and-mortar businesses, online businesses, and service providers. You’ll face different startup expenses depending on your business type.

If you want to start a standard business you will need a sum of amount of money but you don't need to where to get that much before you start you can start now and grow your business to the standard you will dream of your business to be, it might take time but you will succeed.
[automerge]1612305798[/automerge]
If you want to start a standard business you will need a sum of amount of money but you don't need to where to get that much before you start you can start now and grow your business to the standard you will dream of your business to be, it might take time but you will succeed.

You can not actualize the dream of establishing a business without capital, it just like a car without.fuel how is it going to move. The capital you will need for any business depends on the size and the type of the business.

Surely capital is the foundation of each business, a business without enough capital is considered to fizzle. So it is significant that when one at long last chooses to begin a business, one needs to ensure there is sufficient capital to make sure about the business.

Indeed capital is the backbone in starting any business
Without capital, you can't start any business
To start the kind of business i want I will need up to a thousand dollars
I believe with a thousand dollars I can be able to start a business well.

I'm planning to have a small retailer store when Ill have enough capital. Maybe $400 is already enough considering that most of the products that I'll possibly sell are just cheap to buy here in my area.

Estimate your one-time startup costs. Come up with a list of things you’ll need that will be one-time hits. For example, will you need office furniture? What kind of supplies or equipment do you need? Estimate your working capital. You’ll need to figure out how much money it takes to keep the business running. From rent to utilities, what kind of money will you need to pay your monthly expenses? You’ll want to come up with a line item list of things you’ll need to pay for, like payroll, taxes, cell phone bills, rent, utilities, and money to market your business.

The amount of capital you will be needing to start up a business will largely depend on the type of business. This question can not be properly answered as it is too vague. However knowing the type of business and the machinery’s involved to start up and the amount of manpower needed to run it will give you an idea of how much you will be needing as capital.

The amount to start a business depends on the type of business you want to venture into. Starting you must have at least $2000 for any type of business you want to start. Starting will such amount is still good for a start

This has been said many times without number because the establishment of a business depends on the scale of the business whether it is small or big,if the business is small then the capital will be small but if the business is big then the capital will be big also.

If I were to need to start a business, I would need around $300 in capital because I will start as a small scale business and in two months, if I see how well the business is doing then I will get more capital and turn it to a larger scale business and the capital I will need will be more than $3000 to make the business more fancier and attract more customers and consumers.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
To ascertain the amount of money needed for any business it is demanding to have a veritable business plan. This goes a long way to helping one shape up the business during the exhibition stage. Also, one may need to engage the service of business consultants as they will guide one.
[automerge]1612360856[/automerge]
When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
To ascertain the amount of money needed for any business it is demanding to have a veritable business plan. This goes a long way to helping one shape up the business during the exhibition stage. Also, one may need to engage the service of business consultants as they will guide one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds