Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

For you to start a business, you must first of all, map out your business plans.
Do some research because it is actually good to make some research before venturing into any business.
Of course with about $100 one can usually start a business in my country depending on the kind of business it is.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would suggest budgeting what you think you need, setting that piece of paper on fire, and then dedicating your time to the project for a few months. After that period of time you will actually have some insight in to what you really need and can go forward accordingly.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
I always dream to start up my own farming business. It is because of two reasons, first one is, there is lack of egg production in pakistan due to which egg is getting costly everyday. Second is due to less meat production in pakistan, and I can find my space to overcome this deficiency. But it needs about two thousand dollars to start. I'm working on it and would start it soon.

most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.Take help of experts.
And budget depends on your Business

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

It depends on what kind of buisness you want to start a large scale or a small scale business. If you start a large scale business, then you will be required a minimum 1000$ start a business

If you need a stable business then the capital you need to start up a stable business must be as high as $2000 then if you're talking about it in naira then expect like 10 million to start up a reasonable business in Nigeria,it actually depends on the type of business you are going into that is what determines the price.
[automerge]1612256053[/automerge]
If you need a stable business then the capital you need to start up a stable business must be as high as $2000 then if you're talking about it in naira then expect like 10 million to start up a reasonable business in Nigeria,it actually depends on the type of business you are going into that is what determines the price.

The amount of money or capital I will need to start or set up a new business depends on the type of business I want to venture into.
Also am I starting on a small scale business or on a large scale .
All these will be the determinant of the capital needed.

Depending on the kind of business I want to start up, going into supermarket business require a huge of capital to start up the business because capital help the growth of business, so business do not have any fixed capital but requires huge capital.

The amount of capital one need to start a business depends on the scale of the business whether it is large or small. If the business is large then the capital required will be much but if it is small then the capital will be small.

Since you need a standard business that can generate you a reasonable amount of profit on monthly basis I advise you to go into a business that worth up to 20 million naira but you may not have the money now and you can start small that is why and how you should start now.

Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there's an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. Write your business plan. Fund your business. Pick your business location. Choose your business name. Register your business .

I think it depends on the business that what kind of business you want to start because without having biggest capital the business cannot start and create beginning very good.
Capital is the backbone of business if you want to start the small business with less equipments than you need normal amount of capital but it must be good and of quality.

It all depends on what business you are looking for. First of all, let's see what your experience is. Then see how much investment you have. . In a country like Pakistan, if you have even one lakh rupees, you can do business. People are also trading in vegetables, fruits, tea, hotels or similar businesses for Rs 50,000, Rs 70,000.

The TYPE of business determines how much a person needs to have at his or her disposal before starting up a business, although in some cases for a business to grow one needs a fixed Capital while others may start up with more than enough funds,but the Kind of business is the FACTOR..

Having an idea for a business is just the start of your business journey. To make it a reality, you need a detailed business plan.

Your business plan will help you define your business strategy which will inform your spending plan.

Your business plans matter most and also it depends on the kind of business ones to be venture into. Your business plans is what requires the capital to start up the business. Make your genuine findings about the business model then proceed to putting it into actions.

There is no specific amount to start a business. different business requires different amount of capital, you can start with the little you have then gradually you can increase the capital. most big businesses you see today started small.
It depends on the business though, there are some particular businesses that one can't start small even with a large sum of money. I would have been swimming in millions today if I had enough fund to start my dream business that has been on my mind all this years. I was totally limited and restricted by capital to begin with.

This question is really not straightforward enough. No one can be say this is a certain amount needed for a business without explaining what type of business it is nor how large a business scale it is. Normally a capital is needed to begin or start off any business but the right amount needed depends solely on the business model, the products or services it is offering, location coupled with assumed expenses and so on.

Capital is the cornerstone of any potential business. Without money you can't get anything done. The capital you have will determine the size of your business if you're starting on a large
[automerge]1612286030[/automerge]
Capital is the cornerstone of any potential business. Without money you can't get anything done. The capital you have will determine the size of your business if you're starting on a large

On contrary, it would not be possible to give you an estimated value for every business. This is because business varies and the cost and demand on every business differs. Therefore, the amount needed to start up a business in Africa might be multiplied by three to start up the same business in Europe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds