Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

business does not how much capital you have before you can start it, it only needs knowledge and plans towards it. many people do gain business because they have the knowledge and good foundation of it.

Advertisement Placeholder
@Sincerem To start a business as you say, capital is always necessary. I think that one of the few businesses where you do not need capital to start, can be to carry out any type of operation or investigation from your pc and charge for it. But how much does it cost to start a business? It will depend on the type of business, in my case the approximate amount is $ 5000 or more

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
It depends on what kind of business you are doing, big or small and you can take out a loan accordingly. You should never take extra loan as you may incur huge losses and always try to Take a loan from a place where you are getting a low interest rate so that you can take it out easily so that you can take out a loan in business and you can easily take out a loan and make a profit. ۔

@Sincerem To start a business as you say, capital is always necessary. I think that one of the few businesses where you do not need capital to start, can be to carry out any type of operation or investigation from your pc and charge for it. But how much does it cost to start a business? It will depend on the type of business, in my case the approximate amount is $ 5000 or more
You're right with your statement, but starting a business requires some good capital. I can't estimate what another person needs to start his or her business. But i can quote what is needed for me to start up with. I can say $10k is enough for my business online.

Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there's an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business.
Write your business plan.
Fund your business.
Pick your business location.
Choose a business structure.
Choose your business name.

I am still in the process of learning the kind of business I want to start, I am still leaning all the features, advantages and disadvantages of the business, challenges involved etc.. So, I may not know the accurate amount right now, but about $4000 will do.

As we all know capital is the start of business, it is the backbone of business, without capital there is no business.
For you to know the capital that will be suitable for your business, you will have to do research about the business to know the capital involved in the business.

I am thinking to start an online store. Based on my research I will be needing just about $1000. This amount does not include the funds needed for the development of website. These days I am learning how to develop an online store and possibly I will be designing my own store. The money that I will be investing on will be used to buy website theme, plugins, addons, and marketing through facebook and google.

The kind of business you plan to start will determine the capital that you need, but the major thing required in starting a business is not just the capital but the growth plans and how well do you know and understand the business. Invested capital doesn't make profitable business all by itself, rather the strategies engaged by the business owner and his employees

You're right with your statement, but starting a business requires some good capital. I can't estimate what another person needs to start his or her business. But i can quote what is needed for me to start up with. I can say $10k is enough for my business online.
Excellent @Sincerem , I know you are going to achieve it, from what I have observed you are constant and that is a symbol of your perseverance, this is how entrepreneurs must be to achieve goals. So that the money reaches your hands and you will achieve your goals. As you say with passion and hard work.

Excellent @Sincerem , I know you are going to achieve it, from what I have observed you are constant and that is a symbol of your perseverance, this is how entrepreneurs must be to achieve goals. So that the money reaches your hands and you will achieve your goals. As you say with passion and hard work.
I wish you well too, I've noticed your drive and enthusiasm towards achieving business success. With consistency you gonna achieve what ever dream you've been craving for. I believe that everything works well when planned and go towards it.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
You made a very good point in your write up. Capital is the major challenge for the up coming entrepreneurs, my humble self inclusive. My business idea requires a capital of about $5000 to start.

It depends on the business you want to do,if it is a small scale business,then the capital will be low,if it is a big scale business,then the capital will be big,but in my own view,if you want to start a business ,the capital should be low so as to avoid loss risks,so any amount can be used to start a business it all depends on your business.

I wish you well too, I've noticed your drive and enthusiasm towards achieving business success. With consistency you gonna achieve what ever dream you've been craving for. I believe that everything works well when planned and go towards it.
I know @Sincerem , and it's not that "I'm going for it" you're already underway and success awaits you. Personally, I am also on my way to achieve my dreams that await me. Desire, planning, perseverance, passion, hard work and most importantly capital. It is what we have therefore we only have to hold on to success

According to my own point of view, it is base on the kind of business you are involved in, as for me. I will like to invest on real estate business and I will need the sum of a hundred thousand dollars to start up the business, I believe that will be enough for a start

You made a very good point in your write up. Capital is the major challenge for the up coming entrepreneurs, my humble self inclusive. My business idea requires a capital of about $5000 to start.
Capital is the most needful thing during when starting up a business. Without such business can be on the existence. I pray you get yours in due time and makes your dream business come through.

To start up a business,the type of business would determine the start up capital.for example if you wnat to start up a mini food store house,where unprocessed food are sold.You can start up with $500 ,you can rent out a stall for $150 and use the remainingt to start buying food itens like fruits,spices cereals ,proteneous food and items for baking and their accessories.Though the items can be bought in smaller quantity and sold to make your profit and then restock again,the circl continue.Tjough if a large capital can be access it could go a long way to rake in larger profit margin

The capital using to set up a business is the main thing you have get it ready When you money idea will come is not a must you start with huge amount of money you can easily start from some where but we have different people with different thought.

I know @Sincerem , and it's not that "I'm going for it" you're already underway and success awaits you. Personally, I am also on my way to achieve my dreams that await me. Desire, planning, perseverance, passion, hard work and most importantly capital. It is what we have therefore we only have to hold on to success
Okay, now i understand what you mean by that. I know I've built my own business but is not that profitable at the moment. I earn less than $20 a day from the offline business. By the time i settle debts it decreases to almost zero.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds