Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

I don't where you country from but if you are currently residing to america where currency is dollars i think you need a higher capital. According to the United Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3k to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2k to $5k. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the kind of business you want to open, each business capital depends on the kind of business, if your business is a big one you will definitely need a big capital and if it a small scale your capital will be lower to the big scale business..

Best Online Business Idea: Start a Profitable Blog. ...
Online Courses and Coaching. ...
Start an Ecommerce Business. ...
Start a Podcast. ...
Sell Custom Printed Products. ...
Graphic Design. ...
Web Development
[automerge]1612810354[/automerge]
Startup costs are the expenses incurred during the process of creating a new business. Pre-opening startup costs include a business plan, research expenses, borrowing costs, and expenses for technology. Post-opening startup costs include advertising, promotion, and employee expenses.

Last edited:
The type of business one wants to set up determine how much will be in involved.
A prospective business owner should start planning a small business by simply understanding the potential of the business idea,What this means is not assuming your idea will be successful. The best approach is to test your idea in small business first

Not necessarily a fixed amount needed,but capital plays an important role in starting a business,it depends on the type of business you want to invest in, either a small scale buisness, large scale business or partnership buisness but generally it requires a large for an higher profits to be gained.

The minimum capital requirement in the Philippines
A domestic corporation with more than 40% foreign ownership or a foreign-owned OPC has a minimum capital requirement of USD 200,000. The minimum capital requirement for a domestic corporation with less than 40% foreign ownership or a locally-owned OPC is PHP 5,000.
[automerge]1612990571[/automerge]
The minimum capital requirement in the Philippines
A domestic corporation with more than 40% foreign ownership or a foreign-owned OPC has a minimum capital requirement of USD 200,000. The minimum capital requirement for a domestic corporation with less than 40% foreign ownership or a locally-owned OPC is PHP 5,000.

With the economic situation of the country now I will need at least $1000 for a start but where to get the is the problem bcos people are not ready to help especially if someone wanted to established business but if it was for social engagement they will borrow u fast. Therefore I need to look for a way to get a start up business money which must be exactly what I need or very close to it.I can even raise money through non conventional means too.

If I can see someone that can give me two thousand dollars I am going to start a domain name business and Investment. This business involves buying of a domain name at lower price and sell it at higher price to the end users. I will invest half of it into brandable domain name while the rest will be on exact match keyword domain names. Brandable domain name is the most lucrative as you can send single doona at $3000 and above depending on how quality the domain name

the amount to start the business with depends on the kind of business to be involved in and what quantity you want to start with also determines the capital but it doesn't matter if a capital is available in large quantity or not

There are many factors that determine the amount of capital needed to start a business. The capital needed in a small business is not the same as a big one. Location matters too, rents differ from place to place, cost of products and equipment as well. All these things have to be considered when calculating total capital needed.

You don't always need a lot of capital to run and run a business. In fact, sometimes you can start with a little financial help. ... You will likely need partners, investors and a solid plan for how you will use your new business funds to grow. But, when you're just getting started, you'll get started

The amount of capital needed to start up a business is dependent on the type of business you want to start. You don't necessarily need much capital to start a business. You can start with the little amount you have and grow it with time.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
This depends on the type of business you want to start, is it small scale or large scale? Online or offline? Without an answer to these questions you wouldn't know how much capital will be required.

For an individual, business man or woman,you have to put at least 60% of your money into the business you choose for your self.

Right now I intend to start a cucumber and organic vegetable farm as my business. I need up to a million naira to purchase seeds, irrigation systems and lease land. I also need farm implements to boost this business.

Starting a business dépend on the nature of the business. Capital varies and it ultimately depend on the capacity of what you have on ground. Some business takes like 5million, 1million,thousand spending on the plans and business goal. So capital solely depend on the nature of the startup.

A Business Plan Is Simply a Must-Have for Some Businesses

If you plan to approach a financial institution for a loan, apply for a small business grant, pitch your business idea to investors, or enlist the support of a business partner, a business plan is required.

You are correct capital is like the integral part of every business, there are people out there who have very nice business ideas/plans, but they don't have who to help them fund the business. For me I'm not business inclined, so starting up a business is not really what I would like to do, I would rather do Investments than run a business.

As you said earlier, it depends on the category of business. Sales of commodity and utilities donot require large capital as you could start with what you have. This is also the same for fashion products and sales of costmetics as you can also start with what you can afford till when you have enough capital to expand. Right now, I would be needing a capital of atleast $1000 in order to expand my business.

In the world of business it is pertaining tell your level of income that will will measure up the capital needed if you invest more capital you should be expecting a little income but if you invest ab capital you'll be waiting for a big income never has an answer as this instant I'm looking for 2 million to start my own business with this 2 million I know I could be making up to 100000 if not more in a week or two so it all depends on what the what is 1 this is what I want to start my business with

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds