Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

If you want to do a business that will keep bringing you daily money, please start a foodstuff business. Remember, a location that is well-populated is one factor that you have to look at. You can start with 100k, 50k, 20k, or even 10k, selling from your house before moving to a shop.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the kind of business you want to venture inti and also the scale of the business whether large or small scale. Some businesses may require just a liitke amount while some might require a huge amount to start.

A car dealing business needs a large capital before it can start. Whereas some business do not need a large capital.
If one intend to expand a business in the long run, then on needs a huge capital

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
If I'm to have my business with the plans I have already laid down, I would be needing at least not less than 7 million Naira for me to get the products I'm interested in dealing on. I know that 7 million is a lot of money but it's going to be worth it if I can get it and start the business.

But this depends on the kind of business you are about to venture into. Some businesses need a very large amount of capital and research while others do not. It also depends on the scale of business you want to operate in.

Capital is the hall mark of every business , to Start a Business one need yo plan and know how much he or she will need to use to established the business in order for you to know the estimated amount. Capital needed to start a business based on small or large scale business but I think it should be an amount estimated and additional money in case of unconvinced.

The margins are small, and you'll have to stock more of the fast moving items and less of the slow ones to improve turn over.

You'll also have to cover a wide spectrum of goods because people prefer going to shops where they are most likely to get what they want, rather than moving from stall to stall.

One more thing, the jampacked stores always attract more business. It might make sense to partition a big shop or get a smaller one if starting small.

Lighting also matters. Nobody likes to shop in a dim or candle lit shop. Running a gen gives the impression the business is healthy.

As per where they get their goods, it depends on your scale. If you can afford to be a distributor to the manufacturers, fine.

If you want to do a business that will keep bringing you daily money, please start a foodstuff business. Remember, a location that is well-populated is one factor that you have to look at. You can start with 100k, 50k, 20k, or even 10k, selling from your house before moving to a shop.

Startup expenses include money that you’re going to spend on things like permits, business licenses, website design, improvements to your storefront, etc.Assets are for tangible things that you need to purchase. For example, you may need to purchase inventory, computers, office equipment, vehicles, kitchen equipment, and other physical assets. A good way to differentiate an asset from an expense is to think about assets as something you could sell.

It all depends on what business idea you have. For example in my country the cost of starting an automated car wash business is $ 2300. You will lease the land and make an automated car wash Of course in my country the taxes are very small and there are benefits for micro businesses. The most expensive is the restaurant business with a starting price of $ 20,000

Capital needed depends on the type of business you want to start, they are some kind of business you start with large amount of money while they are some business you can start up with very little capital, in other words you can really say the amount of capital you need the business determine it

I think this question has a straightforward answer, which is the kind of business determines the capital needed to start it. Obviously, you can not use the same planning, capital, tools and other requirements for starting fish farming with that of starting a barbing salon. That is my take.

If I'm to have my business with the plans I have already laid down, I would be needing at least not less than 7 million Naira for me to get the products I'm interested in dealing on. I know that 7 million is a lot of money but it's going to be worth it if I can get it and start the business.
7 million is too high but which time it will come all you got to do is double the hustle, save up and wait for the right time for you to clock the amount. And get you the maximum amount of the capital you need to start up your business.

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

To start any business capital is very important and major. I'll need up to five hundred thousand naira to start a good business. I'll like to establish confectionery especially bakery

The capital you need to start a business depends on the kind of business you want to do, some business requires relatively high capital to start up, business such as farming, fish farming and poultry business requires intensive capital.

want to do a business that will keep bringing you daily money, please start a foodstuff business. Remember, a location that is well-populated is one factor that you have to look at. You can start with 100k, 50k, 20k, or even 10k, selling from your house before moving to a shop.

Depending on the kind of business I want to start up, going into supermarket business require a huge of capital to start up the business because capital help the growth of business, so business do not have any fixed capital but requires huge capital.

It depends on the type of business you are going into because there are some business you can actually start with the small amount of money but if you need a good business that can generates you a reasonable amount of profit then you need like 10 million naira or 15000 dollars to start up a good business.

Without capital there is no establishment of a business because capital is the first factor needed in the starting of a business. Depending on the type of business some needs little capital while some of the business you need to source for fund from bank to start them
[automerge]1612210226[/automerge]
Without capital there is no establishment of a business because capital is the first factor needed in the starting of a business. Depending on the type of business some needs little capital while some of the business you need to source for fund from bank to start them

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
When it comes how much of a capital one will need to kick start his or her business endeavour, it all depends on what endeavour you are actually trying to go into. That is what will determine how much of a capital it will need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds