Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

You are right, the capital start up is a major role in starting a functional business. I have this new business I want to venture into but I do not have the fund yet and to start I will need close to 1 million naira.
Hmm, that's a big one, bit if you finally get such amount in the future with clear vision of your business plus experience you'll surely be successful dear.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmm, that's a big one, bit if you finally get such amount in the future with clear vision of your business plus experience you'll surely be successful dear.
Yes it's a big one, and I already have a clear vision and view of what I want to go into, I also have a little bit of experience it's just the finance that remains.

Only the potential business owner can answer this kind of query, he or she knows how much is needed as capital to spend for the business.

$100 is okay for me to start a blog, because anything more than that is also welcomed because I already have plans in place that will make it successful.

Depending on the business you wish to start, if the job in the same thing and you need money to save them you can be doing such in our cultural celebration

Whilst it's entirely dependent on what you want to do, generally you don't need any money. You just need an idea and the motivation but all sorts of different things will require a different amount of start up costs.

Keeping it as low as possible is sensible. Start off with the bare minimum and work upwards.

It depends on the type of business you want to start. That is why you need a business planing. You need to plan your business very well and know how much that can be able to run the business. Make sure you have money for backup business the business may collapse if you don't back it up

Business plan is very important because it is to determine the amount of money you will need in establishing a business, the amount of money you may need to start up a business is completely dependent on the business you are starting.

$200 can comfortably help anyone that any reasonable business at least an average business. I think that is in my country but it will not be the case in other countries.

Currently I need about $4,000 to $5,000 to start the clothing business that I wish to established in a good business market. I planned to sell both fairly used clothes and new clothes to make more profits.

As for me , my business is something that do not have a fixed capital. All I need is a huge capital to start it first , and then , the capital to support the business growth. A sum of $2500 will be something quite good to start off first .
This all depend on the kind of business you want to start up, you can a grocery store with $1000 this will enable you to run the business from a small scale.

Depending on the nature of the type of business you want to start if it is a large scale business you need high capital if it is a small scale business you start up small

As for me , my business is something that do not have a fixed capital. All I need is a huge capital to start it first , and then , the capital to support the business growth. A sum of $2500 will be something quite good to start off first .
You need capital based on the kind of business you want to start up my need up to 30,000 dollars if you want to start a real estate business.

For one to start a business it depends on the kind of business you want to go into if I want to go into perishable goods today I will need a lot of money to go into it but if I want to start a provision shop today and will need much money to go into it.

So it's not all about starting a business is about how much capital do I have to start such a business and we all know that provision business requires a lot of capital to establish it compare to perishable goods or retail business.
You need alot of fund to go into business with a capital of a million dollars you tend to get more, the higher the capital they higher the gain, the lesser the capital they lesser the gain.

So I say to you it doesn't matter the amount of capital but what matter is what kind of business are you going into and how much capital do you need to establish it.

That depends on the kind of business you have in mind. After knowing the kind of business,go out and enquires on the list of things you Will be needing. Then you can now know how much capital you will require

It will depend on the kind of business you want to start. Your business plan will help you determine how much capital you want. You can even check how much capital you have which can determine the kind of business you ought to start.

The type of business that you want to do will determine the amounts of money that you will need to establish the business. The location of the business also matters in determining your startup capital.

Currently, I would need about $2000 to start up the kind of business that has been on my mind for a while now.

Every business required a capital to start with.. you must nit wait for tge capital to be much.. you can even start with a small capital

the quantity you have to launch your company depends on the kind as well as form of your company if the range of business you wish to develop is actually big after that obviously you will certainly need a big funding to begin if is actually a small company after that the funding immediately will certainly be actually little

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds