Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

Starting up a business with a setting capital depends on the nature of the business. If it is a small scale business big or small capital does not matter although big capital help alots but if it is a large scale business a big capital is needed very much.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have started my business already and if I still need capital I will use it to grow the business to my expected standard it is an online business, I still need about $200 to invest in that business to make a reasonable profit from it,$200 is necessary in my business now.

I have started my business already and if I still need capital I will use it to grow the business to my expected standard it is an online business, I still need about $200 to invest in that business to make a reasonable profit from it,$200 is necessary in my business now.
I have experienced the difficulty of raising capital when the business has already started. Now I have learned that cost estimates should be accurate as much as possible so that when the business starts you are properly armed with enough capital. It is not easy to evaluate the costing but it can be done.

Starting up a business with a setting capital depends on the nature of the business. If it is a small scale business big or small capital does not matter although big capital help alots but if it is a large scale business a big capital is needed very much.
You are very correct, starting up a business with a certain capital depends on the type of business that is involved. Some businesses does not require much capital to survive while some does need much capital. You can start a business small and continue to fund it at your pace.

Every business has its own capital requirements to get started. In order to start we need to make plans and know how much it will cost us to start it up.

Of I can have access to $5000, I will do exploit with it. It will solve my problems once and for all

I have experienced the difficulty of raising capital when the business has already started. Now I have learned that cost estimates should be accurate as much as possible so that when the business starts you are properly armed with enough capital. It is not easy to evaluate the costing but it can be done.
that is the perfect amount that is needed to start up and maintain my business, if I could have such money my business will be in the highest standard,I'm still working to raise enough money that is necessary for me to take my business to the next level.

I think $100 would be ok for me to start the little business that I have in mind now. it is actually an online business that I really want to feature it though before the end of this year.

I think $100 would be ok for me to start the little business that I have in mind now. it is actually an online business that I really want to feature it though before the end of this year.
I dobf think you need any stipulated amount to start a business, all you need is a rough estimate of how much the business start up will cost and start from there, you might actually need more money.

I wonder the kind of business you want to start with $100 that will bring you profit. Unless you're starting an online business like blogging, or Youtube.

the sum you need to fire up your business is reliant upon the sort and state of your business assuming the size of the business you need to set up is enormous, obviously you will require a huge cash-flow to begin on the off chance that is a little business, the capital consequently will be little

it depends on the kind of business you want to venture into and of course a location you if you want to situate the business. In some cases you can budget about $50 to $100.

the sum you need to fire up your business is reliant upon the sort and state of your business assuming the size of the business you need to set up is enormous, obviously you will require a huge cash-flow to begin on the off chance that is a little business, the capital consequently will be little
A neighbor asked me the same question on the capital of a start up. I said if you will sell cooked food in the neighborhood then $20 would be enough. But if your business is a convenience store then you might need at least $1,000 for a small store that excludes the expense for the rental.

Starting up a business and the amount of money that will be required for the business will depend mostly on the type of business you are interested to do,most online business may not require a large amount of money but offline businesses require the most amount of money.

Capital needed to start up a particular type of business are unique to that type of business you're intending to go into. You must know what type of business it is you're going into to know the capital estimate it will need

Capital needed to start up a particular type of business are unique to that type of business you're intending to go into. You must know what type of business it is you're going into to know the capital estimate it will need
I think one knows about the capital requirements for his business right from the business feasibility plan. This where the requirements for the business are outlined

I do not have a business plan yet because i am still looking for the best opportunity to make money, I really need some money before I can think of getting a business, I need up to 50,000 dollars to start the type of business I am interested of

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
You are right, the capital start up is a major role in starting a functional business. I have this new business I want to venture into but I do not have the fund yet and to start I will need close to 1 million naira.

Well I think it has to do with the kind of business you plan on venturing into... nonetheless, one should have enough capital before entering a business......a business without capital is doomed to fail

Your capital is a very important part of starting a business. I think how much you need can be gotten from the business plan as it states what the business will be about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds