Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

I intend to setup a pure water factory Business in a large scale and to use big industrial machine to get started. With the recent analysis I just did I think I will need up to 15 million to setup the Business with the business plan I just made. Some of the thing inside is the factory setup, machine, employee salary for a start and trucks for delivery
I need to setup a production company so it's kind of capital intensive. My current farming business already Worth's about $5000 but in order to start a food processing factory I will need around $20,000 to sufficiently cater for all my initial capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
The required capital depends on the business type and the size of business. My friends have started a business with just $10 and now they are earning more than $100 per month.

Depends on what you want to do. My publication business was started with $200, my restaurant was established with $1500 and my dairy business was started with $10,000

Well it also depends on the kind of business and how you wish to start it. Many people hate starting small, hence they tend to go all out at the very beginning which usually end up crash due to lack of proper planning and management. Some might decide to start small and grow from there. And i know of a business you could start with 156,000 naira
As an investor or the business man you must rest the phone know the kind of business which you want to start up before thinking of the amount of capital that will be able to establish or startup such business,did the business determine the amount of capital that will be enough to start up.

It depends on the type of business I’m starting. Some business only need small amount of capital for starting while some need large capital

There is no specific amount of capital needed to start a business. It is largely dependent on the kind of business you want to start. But make sure the capital will be sufficient.

to start up business even a small or large capital or amount is very important.. By seen todays econimical status one who startup business need lots of amount.. If any one start small business he need approximetly upto 3 to 5 lacs..
How much is needed to start a business depends on the size and the nature of business. Some businesses with just less that $500 you can as little as possible while some other businesses, the least you can start with is around $5000.

If I am thinking of going into online business I will need about $500 but if I need an offline business I will need so much do about $3000 to set up everything, if I have the money I will go for online one for now to raise capital for online one.

The answer entirely depends on the kind of business you plan to start. I think you would need at least $1000 to start a business in my country and I am talking about really small business. For example, setting up a stall will cost you this much and please remember that success is not guaranteed.

I have a very good and big business plan that would actually cost $1000. I am still looking for this morning and of course I am working very hard to gather it before the end of this year in order to start the business.

Depends on what niche you are into and what kind of business you are trying to start. If you wnat to launch a car dealer, you need at least 100,00 USD in my home country.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
The answer is quite relative and subjective to the type and size of business to be undertaken. Whether its going to be a small scale business or something mega servicing a lot more persons and providing wide range of services.
Any entrepreneur knows the key things to look out for and know for a certainty if the business entirely is a GO.

The answer is quite relative and subjective to the type and size of business to be undertaken. Whether its going to be a small scale business or something mega servicing a lot more persons and providing wide range of services.
Any entrepreneur knows the key things to look out for and know for a certainty if the business entirely is a GO.
Yes, any determined entrepreneur hungry fir success always finds a way to grow the business even if it is hit by uncertainties. Uncertainty is part of the business, so we must stand firm to bypass it.

An online business of selling clothing item can be started with $2000-$3000. With this money, you can build your inventory (by purchasing goods) or develop your own goods.

What i need now is capital to expand my mini business to become a big wholesale business in order to sell plenty and make more returns after sales.

The amount of money that I need to start up a business to change my life should be about $1000 for offline business, I just need about $500 for online business and if am to choose between the two i will go for online business for now to raise capital.

The kind of capital size I would want would be greatly affected by the kind of business I would want to venture into, not just the business alone but also the location of the business, this would all add up to the kind of capital size that is needed in starting up the business.
As for me I have always wanted to start up a very big business and so I am currently accumulating big capital for me to start of this business as it will require a very huge sum of money to start.

I believe as entrepreneurs in our own right have all experienced some sort of challenge and beat down in our chosen path but we never stayed down rather we pivot or even got back into our closet re-strategized and came back with a bang to ruffle the space we operate in.
Raising or structuring capital is one of the gray areas for entrepreneurs, of which I've had my own share of challenge in getting it.

It depends on variety things like your country you living or the kind of business you want.But it will cost you around $2,000 to $5,000.But if you want to be more specific then there are experts that have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require

I just need some capital to set up my Internet business and I think to set up everything will require about $500,if I have this type of money I will make a lot of money online because it will definitely help me to achieve more things I need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds