Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

It depends on the plsn You have to the Invest ,nany people invest about 50% of their savings and still make some profit too

Advertisement Placeholder
Capital for your business depends on the type of business you are doing. If you are selling via online marketplaces like ebay, you do not require a lot of capital.

In starting up a business, what you want to do must be put into consideration, how to go about it and the scale or level you want it to begin with, so large scale will need large capital and small scale will require little capital but my advice is start small.

When it comes to the amount of capital needed to start up a business of any kind, be it a small business or big one, the type of business matters

Indeed capital is the backbone of every business, a business without enough capital is deemed to fail. So it is important that when one finally decides to start a business, one has to make sure there is enough capital to secure the business.
Without capital most new businesses fail just at the start

Every commodity in the market have its specific price so is a business. The amount of capital need for a business has to depend on the type of business you wish to start

The approximate amount I need presently to expand my agribusiness is N5 million. With this amount I can cultivate as many hectares of land as I want. Even with the money I will be able to pay for workmanship and purchase all the necessary tools.

The approximate amount I need presently to expand my agribusiness is N5 million. With this amount I can cultivate as many hectares of land as I want. Even with the money I will be able to pay for workmanship and purchase all the necessary tools.
Hmm, maybe you really want to farm large and plant different kinds of food crops and even add livestock farming into it. That will be massive, with such investment there won't be issues of money drought in the future.

One cannot say specifically that this is the exacts amounts that is needed to start a business. The type of the business you want to establish will go a long way in determining the amounts of money that you need to start the business. Some businesses requires huge capital while some needed small amounts of money to start.

Presently, I'm thinking of starting crypto currencies trading full time, and I know that the minimum amount of money I would be needing is $200 so I can also enroll in some tutor groups by crypto currency bosses.

It depends on the kind of business you want to go into. There are some businesses that does not require large amount of money to start and there are some that requires large amount of money to start.

To me I can't say the amount of capital I need now if I want to start the business I will put everything needed together and know the amount am going to used as capital .

Capital for your business depends on the type of business you are doing. If you are selling via online marketplaces like ebay, you do not require a lot of capital.
Capital the says is the most important key in a business start up, before starting a business , you need to first do your research on how much the business start up will cost you, then work towards acheiving on how to raise the capital.

If you want to start a dropshipping business, you need just about $1000, $500 to develop a website and remaining $500 to run marketing campaign.

Depends on the kind of business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that require large capital while some do not even need big capital to start.

I feel the start up capital for every business varies,most people can manage capital from small till it boom up,while others are good with large capital.its all preference.

That depends on the business, because one business could require minimal effort to get going, but there could be another that requires way too much money to do, or something along those lines.
As for me , my business is something that do not have a fixed capital. All I need is a huge capital to start it first , and then , the capital to support the business growth. A sum of $2500 will be something quite good to start off first .
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I doubt $2500 would be enough to start a business. I mean, you can start the process with that amount, but you won't get too far with that budget. It'll be eaten up early on unfortunately.

Well it also depends on the kind of business and how you wish to start it. Many people hate starting small, hence they tend to go all out at the very beginning which usually end up crash due to lack of proper planning and management. Some might decide to start small and grow from there. And i know of a business you could start with 156,000 naira

Well since my business is an online business it will not really need anything serious than a laptop of $300 and some money to learn the required skills I would like to know, everything should be around $500 and that will be enough to start up my digital business because that's the one I am interested of for now.
[automerge]1622470498[/automerge]
My Business need a very small capital of about $500 to set up everything,but sometimes I may not actually know they fixed amount that is necessary to start it up because it has has to do with digital business and that's the one I am interested to do for now, I might start offline business letter.

Last edited:
With the current realities on ground and the astronomical inflation in the prices of goods and services infact it will require alot to determine the exact amount to use in starting a business. They inflation rate keeps increasing by the day, anyway for the purpose of this question I will say maybe $5000.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds