Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

don't mind me though but i have an idea of making money or profit if i have 1 btc, reason being that i have tried the idea with unit btc but the profit is little..

Advertisement Placeholder
Most business are leaping because of proper analysis and when they setup,they believe they can match the demands and end up lending money to foot the bills.

Capital is very important when starting a business and capital we determine the type of business you will do and the size which the business will be without capital they cannot be business. Every business needs enough capital to start which will even include working capital and recurrent capital so every individual that want to start business names enough capital to start. Many business idea as died because of lack of capital to start the business. There are a lot of young people with good business ideas but they cannot start the business because of lack of capital.
Without capital it would be very much difficult and impossible to start a business ,most times you need capital to be able to launch your planned business

I have a very big business idea and I will need up to a million dollars to set up this business, the business is a reliable one and it will make me much cash over time in future

While starting a business is an exciting operation, it is also costly. It's critical to be reasonable when estimating startup costs for a company. Expenses such as office space, legal fees, payroll, company credit cards, and other administrative costs can add up quickly.

The amount of capital needed varies from one business to another. Many things will determine how much you will need to start the business. One of them is the scale of your business. A large scale business requires a higher amount of money than a small scale business. Another thing that determines this is the resources needed to run the business. You may need raw materials, machines, a premise for the business and other things that will require money to obtain. So when you have a business idea, you need to prepare a business plan so that you know the exact amount of capital you need to start the business.

Talking about capital I think the amount of capital you need to start a business depend on the type of business you want to involve yourself in. If you want to start a huge business of course one would need huge capital. So.it all depends on you and your kind of business

The amount I would be needing to start a business is dependent on the nature if the start up. If I am looking towards cryptocurrency, I believe $500 should be sufficient for a starter.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
Therefore I will be in touch with hard work you put a lot more please let me y la ka ai ta naal v kr liya silver have a question for us to one another and earn money for the best for the new job and earning a good day to come over for dinner and is

The capital needed to start a business depend of the type of business you want to go into and the scale at which you plan on entering. Wether it's a large scale or small

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
The amount of money you need in starting a business depends on the yptype of business you are trying to set up, but normally you need to have at least #1,500,000 Nigerian money to start a suitable business

You need to first plan how your business will be, you need to know the money involve in the business. For you to know how much involve in the business. So knowing the money needed to start a business it depends on the business, some business demand big money. Some demand little money

Actually I don't think a specific amount will be enough but as much as amount I can get it's ok for a capital I just need to use it wisely . Just boom and the business is going well.

Do you have an upcoming startup that you'd like to take to the next level? EWC provides early-stage entrepreneurs with world-class educational opportunities, training, and up to $750,000 in benefits, as well as the opportunity to hone their pitching skills in a global pitch competition and win up to $500,000 in cash prizes.

To start my dream business..I'll need not necessarily a huge cash though. I have the plans to own an hotel, a modern one, I mean and to get that done, I'll need nothing less than 5 million Naira

I am someone who is really interested in working online, so u don't necessarily need capital. Only the needed resources like data, phone and laptop are enough for me to succeed.

I need a lot of money right now to start up a business. This type of business will require a lot of capital for start up and pushing.

To answer your question, one will need to know what type of business you're interested in setting up in the first place

when it comes to capital it depends on the business you want to start you can invest so much amount in a small petty business and then a big business with small amounts you need to make survey.

Capital is key to the success of any business, and for me after proper research on all thats is to be needed that when a quotation of a capital should come in place so as not to come up short later

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds