Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much capital do you need to start up a business??

Starting any kind of business capital is very necessary but to starting a business your experience is much important .If you want to starting a business you have a little money you can utilized it and get much more profit.with in 50 dollars you can establish your business but the experience is very important and you increase your small business.In the beginning smart starting is a good decision.

Advertisement Placeholder
In starting up a business the amount of capital needed depends on the type of business your going into,to know the amount you need to be able to start a business,you need to conduct a business research,from their you will find out the cost.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

How much capital do you need for your potential business start up??
Capital is main element for any business. According to your question how much capital required so my answer is the requirment of capital is totally depend on the type of business you want to start. because every business has its own requirement so its not easy to say how much capital is requiref

You need any amount to start a business depending on the nature of the business you want to do. Let's say it's a small scale business, you might need as low as $100 for a start up here in Nigeria. But a huge business will requires thousands of dollars to establish it and for smooth running.

The capital required to start a busy would depend on the type of business and size of business. The capital required to start a small scale business is as much as that required to start a large scale business. For one to effectively determine the amount of capital he/she would need for a business, a business plan has to be written.

Before starting any business you will need capital to start and require a business estimation before you can decide the exact amount required to start the business some business requires millions while some just a few thousand so it depends on the business estimation before determining the exact amount

When entering into a company and capital, capital is very important for us to determine the type of business you want to do and the size of your business without its own resources. Each company needs sufficient capital, including working capital and recurrent capital to start up, so that everyone wishes to label businesses has enough capital for start-ups. Many business ideas died because the business was lacking in capital. Many young people have excellent business ideas but because of a lack of capital they can't start business.

Currently, i have drafted my business plan and would be needing about 1050usd to fly the business, a business in which i have made strong market analysis as regards the buying power of the products to be sold, financial capabilities have been observed and hopefully i should start soon as funding is about to be complete.

When it comes to establishment of a business, capital start up plays a major role to pin a business to be on operation. Their are people today with a unique business idea, and big business vision but find it uneasy to make that dream come through. Cos of lack of capital start up. Through adequate capital, one can mount his or her business to be flowing in full force.

Capital needed for a business depends on the type of business in question. Let me say for example my dream business i intend to start which is a logistics business which involves goods deliveries. My budget for a start is around 1.3Million Naira.

It depends on the business yoy want to start. Starting a business is not something tou just do in a day . it needs so many years of dedication and commitment. There calculate cost and non calculator cost in starting up a business. It took me 2000$ to start up a mini boutique

There are two types of business, i.e a Small scale and a large scale business. A small scale business is one that doesn't require much capital so an estimate of little amount so ok

The last time I did my rough estimate,the capital I needed then was about 1.5milliin naira. But as at now the whole things has go up in the market I mean their price is up now,so I will need up to 2.5 million naira to start up my business,with that am very sure I don't need no other money again apart from this.

There are two types of business, i.e a Small scale and a large scale business. A small scale business is one that doesn't require much capital so an estimate of little amount so ok
You didn't mention the medium scale business. We have medium size businesses like the big retail shop. Small Scale business is just like the small lock up store, while the large scale is the wholesale supermarkets, motel, and shoprite etc.

Well, it depends on the type of business being talked about. I once started a business with as little as N5000 and I once started another business with nothing less than N100,000. So it depends on the scope of the business.

Bro.... I just need 1 btc i mean one bitcoin even if its too borrow i would like to borrow it enough for me to start my trading ability

Bro.... I just need 1 btc i mean one bitcoin even if its too borrow i would like to borrow it enough for me to start my trading ability
Hmm, do you know what you're talking about?? 1 BTC is very big for you to start trading with. You can start with its unit,band build your portfolio high.

I really want to go fully into online business for now, so the capital I will be needing, ranges between 300$-500$,it would help a lot.

It depends on the type of business one is starting, l started my present business with #20000 that is around $50, I started small because that was what I could afford then and I am expanding as I go.

I really want to go fully into online business for now, so the capital I will be needing, ranges between 300$-500$,it would help a lot.
$300-$500 capital start up, is quite okay for small business. If you're going for medium or large business it won't be enough here in my country. For you to succeed in such business you need more capital from $3k-$5k to start it up.

He capital in starting a business is very important and more so depending on the type of business. I am not someone who is so into spending big in The initial so I usually support the $100 dollar startup model where you follow your passion and start small before later on digging in to find other businesses.
[automerge]1618495374[/automerge]
He capital in starting a business is very important and more so depending on the type of business. I am not someone who is so into spending big in The initial so I usually support the $100 dollar startup model where you follow your passion and start small before later on digging in to find other businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds