Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Failure is a word that is too expensive to use for business. I have never failed in my business because failure would mean the end of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure is a word that is too expensive to use for business. I have never failed in my business because failure would mean the end of the business.
Very good, that you don't wanna fall victim to failure, because you know how expensive that is to your business. I'll work thick and thin to make sure i never succumb to business failures.

One can only say that he has failed in a business when he stops trying . As far as there is effort to revive the business there is nothing like a failure. I have been on situations where it seems my business is failing but hope kept it alive

I have failed many times. There have been a lot of embarrassing moments also and there were times I want to give up but in all I learnt. I learnt how to change strategy in some and let go of some
I have failed several times but one thing about me is that i take failure as part of lesson I need to learn in life, so i don't allow failure to weigh me down, instead i picked the pieces of me up and starts again.

I have not actually started a serious offline business but I have started some online businesses that never really did well in the past. the failure was due to the fact that I wasn't really informed about the business. So I will say that I have only failed once in business.

I have failed many times I must say. Failure is not only necessary at some point on a business but it also enables us to reaccess our priorities again so as not to eat the failure

Write your reply... of started a business few years back that is about 2 years ago I fail almost three times. the one that sucks me is the second one I lost almost half of my investment at that time. but I get to discover that I was very lazy to control my business as of that term . but now am well aware of the kind of business I in back on .

People should stop seeing failure like a death sentence in business. You should see it as a means to learn and study what is making your business fail and avoid ot

One can only say that he has failed in a business when he stops trying . As far as there is effort to revive the business there is nothing like a failure. I have been on situations where it seems my business is failing but hope kept it alive
You're right. Their shouldn't be a point to accept losses during business career. Every business initiative faces some dip, but ability for the owner to push on, to maintain the business, brings future rewards.

Failure is simply a proof that you are actively doing something. I have not really failed but i would rather say i have made some mistakes in business

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Wow! Seriously, am not that good at marketing and networking business which deals with referals, so any business of such does not really work for me.

I have failed in two business which I involve my self thou I acknowledge it as an experience, a lesson and I have correct the various mistakes I have made earlier and I am better now good to go in the new business I just start now.

Wow! Seriously, am not that good at marketing and networking business which deals with referals, so any business of such does not really work for me.
Marketing or networking business isn't the only business option around. You can choose other business from the list of business options and get started with.

Concerning your question on how many times I have failed, I would say that I have failed in my business for over two times. Now I know that failure isn't the end of it all, as it it is part of the process of being successful and building up your business

I have never into many businesses and I haven't failed that much and I have never give myself
The only business I'm doing now is going well and I know it will not fail
I haven't been in a business that has failed
Actually I have failed in several online businesses and this is what has helped me to build more courage in forging ahead. I've always engaging in farming business which I'm still practising till date.

I have not really fail in any business as I always carryouts my feasibility study before I venture into any business. Though there were some challenges along the line but they were not total failure as I still made little change from it.

I have failed in several other business both online and offline, there was this particular popular ponzi scheme called the MMM, it was a total disaster for me as at when I invested in the scheme and there are others like that aswel, like twinkers and the likes and offline too i had a bit of share of loses aswel.

I have failed numerous times in business but this doesn't mean that I will stop trying because in business you must expect the critical aspects and also the good and aspects.

Failure us part of life not even in business alone but in all ramifications. But ability to continue in search of success makes one a proven business owner. And surely success comes by when the owner makes amend to figure out what made him fail.

I cannot categorically say this is the number of times I have failed in my business, but I know fo certain that I have failed many times in business endeavor. And I pick myself up and move on

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds