Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

Failure leaves you with disappointments, but also great experiences and learning. It is unfortunate to invest online expecting to increase capital and instead have losses, which is a hard failure. I know you will succeed in the future because you have a learning experience and you are trusting God.

Thanks for encouraging me. I still plan to invest in some online money earning website. This time I will be investing in some Paid To Click websites that have been paying for over one year now. I would not invest in HYIP programs that are risky and can become scam at anytime though. What are your thoughts about it? Should I invest in online Paid To Click websites?

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for encouraging me. I still plan to invest in some online money earning website. This time I will be investing in some Paid To Click websites that have been paying for over one year now. I would not invest in HYIP programs that are risky and can become scam at anytime though. What are your thoughts about it? Should I invest in online Paid To Click websites?
I think you can invest where you really like and feel comfortable. What you should know and investigate is that these sites are not fraudulent and that they really pay for your investment. I can't talk more about there since I am not one of those people who invest money online, I prefer to do it offline.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I have experienced failure in a previous online business I was doing, I wasn't making much profit and there were no sales coming. I had to abandon the business and rest for a while before I could move forward with another business

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
yes i agree with you failure is a part of life and in our life, we do so many things somethings we do best and get success but in some way, we lose so its does now mean we are a failure. we should keep always positive point in life

I think you can invest where you really like and feel comfortable. What you should know and investigate is that these sites are not fraudulent and that they really pay for your investment. I can't talk more about there since I am not one of those people who invest money online, I prefer to do it offline.

I also wanted to invest money offline. However, I do not have any experience when it comes to conducting business offline. Online investment is an easy job. All you have to do is invest money and sit back and wait in order to see your money grow. However, online investment is also one of the riskiest thing. you can lose money at anytime if the platform becomes a scam. I plan to invest in cryptocurrencies since they are legit investment.

yes i agree with you failure is a part of life and in our life, we do so many things somethings we do best and get success but in some way, we lose so its does now mean we are a failure. we should keep always positive point in life
You're on point. Failure doesn't mean the end of the world for us to chase another business alternative. Sometimes failure gives us rethink to be creative and find solutions to succeed in our next business trial.

Failure in business does not necessarily means you are bad in doing business, sometimes it means the level of your orientation on that particular business is not enough, you just need to man up, goto some professionals and let them guide you on how to move your business forward.

Failure in business does not necessarily means you are bad in doing business, sometimes it means the level of your orientation on that particular business is not enough, you just need to man up, goto some professionals and let them guide you on how to move your business forward.
I understand that experience is needed to succeed. Sometimes one fail in one business to the other cos he or she is ignorant of the business opted for. If we know and understand such business well, i don't know why we won't make it far with it.

Many have experienced failures mid way through their business. But that didn't discouraged them to keep on trying till things get better for them. No matter how many times we might fail but we should not relent, we should chase it till our dream fulfils.

I also wanted to invest money offline. However, I do not have any experience when it comes to conducting business offline. Online investment is an easy job. All you have to do is invest money and sit back and wait in order to see your money grow. However, online investment is also one of the riskiest thing. you can lose money at anytime if the platform becomes a scam. I plan to invest in cryptocurrencies since they are legit investment.
If you consider that making an investment in cryptocurrencies is a legitimate investment, I encourage you to do it. As I described above that if you like it and feel comfortable, you will surely enjoy it. Always verify that the platform is legitimate, I wish you good luck and have a lot of profits.

I failed twice and I incurred a huge loss. The first business was entirely started with my saving, when the business failed, I lost my saving. Howeve,r the second business was funded through a bank loan and it was a financial set back

I failed twice and I incurred a huge loss. The first business was entirely started with my saving, when the business failed, I lost my saving. Howeve,r the second business was funded through a bank loan and it was a financial set back
Chaii, it is a sad one that your effort to succeed in those business failed you. Taking a loan isn't what I'll encourage one do, cos it brings financial set back if one doesn't meet up with its repayment term. I'll prefer saving and using it to fund my business. Never give up dear, you're alive, make better plans you'll succeed next time.

Once I failed at a food business, it was so disheartening we disposed of food everyday, yes we had to abandon it halfway as it was just a bad business

I failed with my offline business twice, however, I am fairly successful in my online business venture. I invested a lot of money in my offline business, however, my online business did not cost much.

I have failed in business for like three to five times.
Failing in business is a hard and bad thing.
Meanwhile its still inevitable, you will surely fail at some point but you just have to move on.

I have been doing business for the past 3 years and I have never filled in my business, I only stop my formal business because I relocated to another state.

I have failed many times. There have been a lot of embarrassing moments also and there were times I want to give up but in all I learnt. I learnt how to change strategy in some and let go of some

I have done about two different business in the past, I really didn't failed but what I was doing was taking a lot of my time and it didn't gave me enough time to do anything else. I had to quit which is indeed painful but I just had to because it has been troubling me for a while to quit and start some thing entirely different.
I had only one time in my business, due to which I was trust someone Because of which I had a loss in business And that was my first and last mistake.I have learned the business because of such a mistake.

I've failed so many times in business before but have always learned the skill and ability of getting back up and moving on without putting myself down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds