Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

When you talk about business, investment ms they're similar, cos the end product of both is making profit. I've lost countless times, but that never discouraged me from continuing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've failed several times but I did not allow failure to knock me down because I kept rising and finally got what I was supposed to do

I don't believe in failing, rather I call it learning so when you think you failed, you re literally learning so I don't really keep counts of that because they re so many times I have learned

In have not been good in quite numbers of business thou I only engage and dedicate my time to one business and I have experience failure to some extent due to the policies I have adopted to in running the business at that time.

I've failled 12times in a business. I have invested in many online business whereby i losses all my money. Most expecialy, i do buy football bet game with a lot of money but after placing the pet, i didn't win any money in retrun of my investment.
I've failed several times in business but my resilience has been helping me to move on. One important attribute of a good entrepreneur is consistency, even when you fail at a particular business, you buckle up again and start over. This is how I've been getting over my failures.

More times that i can count, i have failed so many times, but that have never stopped me from trying new business or even trying the same business again and again. I am learning and with time i we get to where i want to be

When I started trading crypto currencies newly, I was losing money always, but since I started reading to update myself, I don't use to lose like I used to.

Apart from this paid to post posting, I am into crypto currency trading business and I have failed up to three times when I sold my coins at very poor rates. I have learned my lesson and won't repeat them again. That's the beauty of everything.
I've failed in business not once and not twice but I thank God now that I have a successful business that is running. It is not easy at all to start a business and maintain it for a very long time.

Failure isn't the end of business owner's dream chasing for business success. I've encountered failures several times via my business still i kept hold, and still push myself to be a successful business owner.

Failure isn't the end of business owner's dream chasing for business success. I've encountered failures several times via my business still i kept hold, and still push myself to be a successful business owner.
outfield in business several times but that does not stop me from doing business I always invest in every business that is trending and that I know I will make lots of profit and most of them feel and others to succeed it's all about giving the try.

outfield in business several times but that does not stop me from doing business I always invest in every business that is trending and that I know I will make lots of profit and most of them feel and others to succeed it's all about giving the try.
Yes, it doesn't stop you doing business. In order to start up a business you've made up your mind to bear the losses, risk that comes out from it. That will propel you, set your mind towards success.

I have failed multiple times and its mostly on crypto currency market , but i have learned more lessons on how to invest and make more money

The rate of failure in business is unciuntable to some extent because it is generally believe that business is all about risk taking so as a business manager you most always be ready to take the risk of failure in your business operations.

I don't believe in failing, rather I call it learning so when you think you failed, you re literally learning so I don't really keep counts of that because they re so many times I have learned
True words. The failures gives us lesson to learn from. There are many examples, where people failed and struggled for their life and now they are the most successful people. Failure is not important, to learn from such failure is important.

Failure is part of the game, I've experienced losses after loss via my current business, which has lasted more than 8 years since i started it full-time. But it didn't make me slow down, I'm still moving cos I'm determined to succeed as a business owner.

I've failed in business not once and not twice but I thank God now that I have a successful business that is running. It is not easy at all to start a business and maintain it for a very long time.
The beginning process is always the most difficult aspect of everything and it is best to not give up at that time as you don't know what the future holds.

Apart from this paid to post posting, I am into crypto currency trading business and I have failed up to three times when I sold my coins at very poor rates. I have learned my lesson and won't repeat them again. That's the beauty of everything.
The truth is that I haven't started a business of my choice yet but the business that I have started a failed on several occasions but I have learnt from them and the next time that I will start up my most preferred business I will definitely not fail.

I cannot even remember because a business I wanted to start was an online business but since I did not have money I actually failed in that business because I was not able to concentrate and focus till the end because of lack of money to back it up.

This is one side of failure many tend to forget or over look. Failure is a means for you to gain experience and learn. Am pretty sure rhe the mistakes you made before you would not make does same mistakes again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds