Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

I don't count my failure I count my success. Yes I have had failure in business but I don't dwell on it because I want to move higher .

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmmm, I have not really failed in business as I could remember. The business I have managed were successful until I quitted them for something else.

failure is part of life, and to me i failed countless in business terms. but most all the times i learn a lot from my failure. many people do give up in their business because of failure. but giving up will not solve the problem. sit down and take note of your mistakes, which is to be corrected by you.

I have failed in business a number of time I know that. But I have no option than to get myself back on the track again to begin doing something else to keep me going

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Failure isn't a big deal for me when it comes to making choices with my business. There are no guarantees but when you fail, you learn from your mistakes and improve.

Failure isn't a big deal for me when it comes to making choices with my business. There are no guarantees but when you fail, you learn from your mistakes and improve.
Very good, any one you is eager to make it in business shouldn't be embroidery by failure. Ability to sure determination, and make changes, gets such entrepreneur going.

My individual micro-enterprise it's my first business in whole life. It's only 6 months old, so I can luckily say no failure. The point is, in any way, even time passing by, it's quite pretty impossible to talk about individual micro-enterprise failures when the object is constituted by services that don't need any rental and bills (not the same in the case of offline commerce).Being a teacher, I only choose services, most of them runned 100% online and the only stuff I need to run the business are my notebook and a mobile). The worst thing that may happen to a service like this, is no income when there is lack of customers. But the business is able to run in any way, due to specific federal laws dedicated to individual micro-enterprises. As I have no needs to rent a space, I don't have the ordinary expenses of a commerce.

I have once been part of a startup and failed in it due to the Covid-19 pandemic. But I got to learn so many things from that start up in which I would apply in my next start up so as to avoid failure for the second time .

I have once been part of a startup and failed in it due to the Covid-19 pandemic. But I got to learn so many things from that start up in which I would apply in my next start up so as to avoid failure for the second time .
Now you've encountered weird time running business. You should keep pushing just as you're doing right now. Success comes when an entrepreneur is determined to achieve success and better his or her previous plans to take the business to another level.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I have recently started a small business where i sell certain items, and it has been quite difficult to get your name out there in the beginning and to try and get people to purchase your items as opposed to the regular stores that they usually go to. I have failed before in the past, however each failure is a learning lesson.

I have recently started a small business where i sell certain items, and it has been quite difficult to get your name out there in the beginning and to try and get people to purchase your items as opposed to the regular stores that they usually go to. I have failed before in the past, however each failure is a learning lesson.
Yes, each failure is a lesson to learn dear. When we fail at some point in our business we shouldn't in any way. We should keep pushing it just as you're doing now to achieve that dream.

Yes, each failure is a lesson to learn dear. When we fail at some point in our business we shouldn't in any way. We should keep pushing it just as you're doing now to achieve that dream.
This is very important, and also you are able to see your dedication to a project through the failure as well. Those that are not entirely dedicated to it may give up easily whereas those that are truly engaged will continue to push forward.

This is very important, and also you are able to see your dedication to a project through the failure as well. Those that are not entirely dedicated to it may give up easily whereas those that are truly engaged will continue to push forward.
That's why business isn't for everyone. Only the determined, the visionary persons succeed through it after series of weird business experiences.

Concerning how many times I have failed in business. Well, as said in the article, failure is a part of life, there are times it showcases itself but it is surely for us to make amends and rise above it. I haven't really gone into one business but there are things I have done and failed

Failure in a business is part of experience for one to succeed in a business you need to learn the past, I don't have any business on my own now, so I don't have anything to lose.

Concerning how many times I have failed in business. Well, as said in the article, failure is a part of life, there are times it showcases itself but it is surely for us to make amends and rise above it. I haven't really gone into one business but there are things I have done and failed
No one is above failure, when we fail, we should rise from it. Ability to keep moving with renewed mindset and never count how many times we failed can lead to success.

In my adult, I have attempted bussiness just once and that Was when I started selling wigs without any research and it failed woefully. Since then, I have just been taking my time and threading with absolute caution.

I haven't really started any business not to even talk of failing but incase I will be starting soon I will need to go through alot of training and hear about experiences from people to avoid failings.

Failure is an experience, it's like learning the hard way, I've failed a couple times in my endeavors, I can't really count them but they have been a couple. We live and we learn that's life, failure should be a learning experience, we learn from mistakes

Failure in business is not what anyone wants to experience at all. But it still happens anyways. This is not because we aren't serious with our businesses, this are based on decisions we made in the course of running the business. I have had my own share of it way back

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds