Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

I once had issues in business and was due to a non trusted partner who refused to abide by the business plan and laid down positive strategies, reason why i always prefer sole proprietorship in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is what I have experienced too. Online platforms scamming me. But have not experienced failure in business because I have not created any so far. I hope that if I ever fail, I can be resilient enough to rise from it.
That is what we really pray to avoid in business because failure in a business is not something easy, for the scamming you really need to be careful when doing an online transaction with unknown person.

I have tried a business and failed up yo there time ,I get tired of failing I then now quit ,i know quitting is not he best thing to do when your business is not going the way you wanted it to be and also quitting is not advisable in terms of business

I've failled 12times in a business. I have invested in many online business whereby i losses all my money. Most expecialy, i do buy football bet game with a lot of money but after placing the pet, i didn't win any money in retrun of my investment.
I have failed countless times in business and that did not even stop me from investing in business I keep on looking for new businesses to invest in because failure can never stop me.

Countless times I would say, known my fair share of disappointments a d failures but everytime I keep trying because what's the alternative, giving up? Well that's not an option at all

Many people thinks that failing is a failure no to fail is not failure but been scared to try is failure,well I have not invoice In a business before but I have manage a business,it wasn't really easy I didn't fail but only had depreciation in term of money,but it was too long the business bounced back

It is only one thing that I have been able to Fail and that is cryptocurrency trading ,now I am just becoming an investors I might decide to go into trading next time when I am ready for it.

I gave failed a couple of times in business in the past. Some for reasons that are beyond my control like government policy. And some for reasons that are obviously of my making

Countless time. Some failed dead on arrival. I've invested in different online platform but none paid off. It doesn't deter me although I try to be cautious.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I have done a lot of business and I have fail but I don't give up because I do pause and reflect over everything and see where I go wrong and start all over again

Apart from this paid to post posting, I am into crypto currency trading business and I have failed up to three times when I sold my coins at very poor rates. I have learned my lesson and won't repeat them again. That's the beauty of everything.
I can't laugh. When people praised this cryptocurrency you'll think it's all bed of roses. I've had friends who sold their asset to invest it all ended in tears

I've failled 12times in a business. I have invested in many online business whereby i losses all my money. Most expecialy, i do buy football bet game with a lot of money but after placing the pet, i didn't win any money in retrun of my investment.

Well, this is why I believe that gambling is one of the worst kind of things. Gambling leads to loss of money and it can cause addiction. Once you get addicted to it, you are a goner at that point. People should avoid gambling their money and instead use money for some productive things.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Business is all about keep trying until you get it right, I know sometime you feel like given up but if you remember how you started just keep pushing. I don't give up in business.

I haven't failed at any business yet.I ventured into just one business And I didnt fail at it.I Jst had to let go because it was hard combining the business and school work.

I won't lie so many times but I have never given up what I do is take note of the mistake I made in the last move I made and take it as a correction and I still continue . Failure in a business is when you have completely given up that's when you fail

Business is all about keep trying until you get it right, I know sometime you feel like given up but if you remember how you started just keep pushing. I don't give up in business.
Most of the times it can be really frustrating, when the expected result is not forth coming. The worse part is when you see others around you into that same business yet they are doing well and getting good results but your case is the opposite. Don't give though.

Well, this is why I believe that gambling is one of the worst kind of things. Gambling leads to loss of money and it can cause addiction. Once you get addicted to it, you are a goner at that point. People should avoid gambling their money and instead use money for some productive things.
Some people never understand it. They are behind betting in sports like Cricket or football till they win. And even after winning , they wish to more, so the greed never ends which is the sad reality and has to be recognised by everyone who thinks gambling is an earning method.

Apart from this paid to post posting, I am into crypto currency trading business and I have failed up to three times when I sold my coins at very poor rates. I have learned my lesson and won't repeat them again. That's the beauty of everything.
It's a very pathetic thing for want to be filling in the crypto-currency market as they should never be anything like loves when you come to cryptocurrency trading as crypto currency happens to be a kind of a currency that is full at our in nature that is it price goes up and down it's all about exercising patience when the coin that you would have gone down in price because it must surely rise again.

How many times have you failed in business? I've been into so many businesses since I was born though successful in almost all too but I can remember failing in my "dry cleaning business." I'll say once, aside from the ones I choose to shut down for some reasons.

Some people never understand it. They are behind betting in sports like Cricket or football till they win. And even after winning , they wish to more, so the greed never ends which is the sad reality and has to be recognised by everyone who thinks gambling is an earning method.

This greed leads to addictions and addictions lead to destruction. I am not addicted to gambling, but I have been addicted to some other kind of bad addictions. I can understand how addiction feels because I have myself went through all this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds