Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

To stay conservative, I think I have feel more than 17 times trying different money making methods online before I could discover get paid to post websites. I have also failed to times with affiliate marketing before I could break through.

Advertisement Placeholder
To stay conservative, I think I have feel more than 17 times trying different money making methods online before I could discover get paid to post websites. I have also failed to times with affiliate marketing before I could break through.
Lolz, sorry about that. affiliate marketing is one of the most difficult online business for me because I am not naturally talented in persuading customers to buy a product,i prefer trading to affiliate marketing.

The times i failed in business is multiple and that's what make me to stayed in the business because it teaches me experience whenever i failed.

I have failed in some offline businesses and I learnt a lot from it. This makes me wax stronger. I don't believe that when someone failed in a particular investment, makes him a failure. You only become a failure when you failed to learn from your mistakes.

The times i failed in business is multiple and that's what make me to stayed in the business because it teaches me experience whenever i failed.
This is the reason why I said failure is also a blessing in disguise. because if you look closely you are going to know the reason why you feel at your attempt. And the lesson will be your guardians in the next experiments.

Just once.. I wasn't consistent or should I say I don't know how my engagement to customers were but since then I had tried to engage them in any possibility way that I can

I don't think I keep record of the number of rims I have failed in one business or the other in the past. But I do note the reasons why I think these businesses failed though

I have failed in up to like 2 Businessess. However this has really helped me in making new decision and be able to make more money with the business if I eventually start it up again
Sometimes failure is the best way to learn. When we fail in business, we tends to plan better, more careful and pay attention to details in another business that we establish in future.

For now I have never fell in a business before but sometimes in life most of my plans and preparation do not always work out the way I expected, in this case I will switch to other things with immediate effect.

The first business that I created was little after the pandemic and as at now I cannot do that I have experienced any massive failure in any business before.

I've failled 12times in a business. I have invested in many online business whereby i losses all my money. Most expecialy, i do buy football bet game with a lot of money but after placing the pet, i didn't win any money in retrun of my investment.

Your story is similar to mine. Even I failed in business when I tried to invest money in HYIP sites and eventually lost every thing I had. I would never advise anyone to invest any thing more than they can actually afford to lose at any time!

I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.
I think I would advise you to keep on keeping on top of more businesses and I believe that with time you will soon start up a business that will elevate you to the highest height that you have never gotten to me before in your life.

For now I've never experienced any failure in a business because I do not have a business now, There are a lot of online platform that actually fail me instead by not paying me my money.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Many times, like you said, failure is part of life and without it we won't appreciate success, there are some I failed and refused to start again because I didn't see any future in them, some I started again.

Many times, like you said, failure is part of life and without it we won't appreciate success, there are some I failed and refused to start again because I didn't see any future in them, some I started again.
Sure, some people wouldn't have appreciated being successful had it been that failure never thought them some lesson. We learn when we experienced failure.

Sure, some people wouldn't have appreciated being successful had it been that failure never thought them some lesson. We learn when we experienced failure.
That's the spirit, unfortunately some people do not take it like that, they see failure as the end of everything, when they fail they refuse to come out of it, they continue to wallow in self pity. These set of people can't progress.

That's the spirit, unfortunately some people do not take it like that, they see failure as the end of everything, when they fail they refuse to come out of it, they continue to wallow in self pity. These set of people can't progress.
They can't progress having such kind of motive or mindset around failure. Failure isn't the end of the world. Adam and Eve failed on their own way, earth continued we shouldn't fail and thought the world will end that day. If we dwell on such kind of failure the world ends for such person and the world continues.

For now I've never experienced any failure in a business because I do not have a business now, There are a lot of online platform that actually fail me instead by not paying me my money.
That is what I have experienced too. Online platforms scamming me. But have not experienced failure in business because I have not created any so far. I hope that if I ever fail, I can be resilient enough to rise from it.

Business failure is always inevitable just as failure is part of life so in dealing with business you most experience failure. I have failed in my business twice and as a result of that I learned alot of lessons from my past mistakes and always trying my possible best not to repeat itself.

I can't count the number of time I have been fill to make money online because it has happened on numerous occasions. I don't see it as a failure I only see it as a learning experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds