Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

This is one side of failure many tend to forget or over look. Failure is a means for you to gain experience and learn. Am pretty sure rhe the mistakes you made before you would not make does same mistakes again.
I has a business man has failed countless times in business but that does not stop me from investing in business because failure in business it's not the end of man but it is a way of gaining experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never fell in a business before and I really need to be careful if I'm starting a new business I'll try as much as possible to make adequate plans and preparation for the business to avoid failure which can cause loss of money and time

I has a business man has failed countless times in business but that does not stop me from investing in business because failure in business it's not the end of man but it is a way of gaining experience.
This is what many do not see, failure is not the end but a way of gaining experience. Learn from the past experiences, find out why you failed before and what caused it and try as much as possible to avoid such mistake again

Failure is not a new thing mostly in business. I have fail some many times (uncountable times) in business most especially crypo current but i never lose hope.

I failed countless times in my whole life till today, but I never lost my courage and self confident. I overcame the miserable situations and tried my best for the next just because, I never hang up and frustrated for the failed work.
In my opinion, that's the best way to go.
The thing is that I haven't been able to start up any business and even feel at least so that I can at least get business experience and this is the reason why I wanted to start up a business right now so that even if I failed in the business I will have garnered some experience in that business so that I cannot feel again.

In all the businesses that I have done, I have never failed in any of them as I always take my time to study any business that I want to do and acquire the necessary experience needed to run the business successfully.

Apart from this paid to post posting, I am into crypto currency trading business and I have failed up to three times when I sold my coins at very poor rates. I have learned my lesson and won't repeat them again. That's the beauty of everything.
I've never started a serious business before and as a results most of the business have started are just the normal business I can handle and I've never fail in any of them, for now there is no failure in my path

I've failled 12times in a business. I have invested in many online business whereby i losses all my money. Most expecialy, i do buy football bet game with a lot of money but after placing the pet, i didn't win any money in retrun of my investment.
Always your field complex time in a business about that does not stop me from investing in business because they must always be failure but that should be as a positive vibe to you in order to continue in investment.

I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.
I think your failure in so many businesses in your life can serve as experience for you because I don't think that you can make this same mistake that that resulted in most of your business failing in the past again in the future.

I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.

Failure is a great teacher. You can learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat those mistakes in your life. When it comes to carrying out a business, the same can be said. Many people repeat those mistakes and end up suffering from great losses.

Well,to be sincere, I have failed many times in my business both offline and online. I remember planning on how to make it only to fail at the end. Its really disappointing but i must try harder till i succeed.

Well,to be sincere, I have failed many times in my business both offline and online. I remember planning on how to make it only to fail at the end. Its really disappointing but i must try harder till i succeed.
I too have fail many times, but what more important is how you get back from such failure and move towards success. I have lost almost $20000 in initial stages of trading, but within one year I have learnt each and everything from depth and recover almost 90% of the money.

Wether we choose to call the failure a mistake or not, what is paramount is that the endeavour we where atempting failed. Because of one error in decision process we have made in the business so it failed.
[automerge]1627137457[/automerge]
Wether we choose to call the failure a mistake or not, what is paramount is that the endeavour we where atempting failed. Because of one error in decision process we have made in the business so it failed.

I too have fail many times, but what more important is how you get back from such failure and move towards success. I have lost almost $20000 in initial stages of trading, but within one year I have learnt each and everything from depth and recover almost 90% of the money.
Wow,that's great. I can't really keep tab on what I've lost in life. The goal is to learn about life and grow better. I'm making amends though it's not easy but I know I will get to the stage where I will become self sufficient.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I have failed in a business just once. Although it wasn't that good, I have learnt a lot lessons from my losses In that business.

I have failed in up to like 2 Businessess. However this has really helped me in making new decision and be able to make more money with the business if I eventually start it up again

Lose in business is definitely not another thing new nor is it something terrible. In any case, gaining from it is the thing that has the effect and afterward applying the information. One should comprehend that business is a danger and there is that danger of bombing as well.

I have once failed in business and that was because I didn't plan the business well , at the first instance there was high demand of the product and because I added a little increment due to the high cost of production , the demand dropped

I have once failed in business and that was because I didn't plan the business well , at the first instance there was high demand of the product and because I added a little increment due to the high cost of production , the demand dropped
Yeah, I hope you have learnt from your mistakes. I already suggest to have a proper plan for everything, not only for business purposes. Having a plan will help to take proper decision at proper time

I have failed in a business just once. Although it wasn't that good, I have learnt a lot lessons from my losses In that business.
Its good you've taken positive when you failed, and realized that, their is no point relenting on failure, rather move on to see divine breakthrough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds