Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

This is one side of failure many tend to forget or over look. Failure is a means for you to gain experience and learn. Am pretty sure rhe the mistakes you made before you would not make does same mistakes again.
Sure, they have made me better and I am applying the lessons learnt into my new trades. Also, I have learned to always make research about different coins.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sure, they have made me better and I am applying the lessons learnt into my new trades. Also, I have learned to always make research about different coins.
Knowledge indeed is power, then the ability to apply that knowledge you have earned is wisdom. To succeed in any business, you need to study. One of my coach use to always say study more and trade less.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Failure still remains the pass and parcels of life, without failure you cannot learn, we learn from failure the ability to make amend and correct ourselves in the place when we are wrong and retrace/correct the mistake .

Knowledge indeed is power, then the ability to apply that knowledge you have earned is wisdom. To succeed in any business, you need to study. One of my coach use to always say study more and trade less.
Applying the learned tips is the sure way out. There is actually no need trying to learn everyday without making any attempt to apply what one has learned.

Applying the learned tips is the sure way out. There is actually no need trying to learn everyday without making any attempt to apply what one has learned.
Valid point. Learning is as important as implementation of that knowledge that you have gained. When you learn something, you should try to execute a plan. The plan should focus on improving the result output, with the help of that knowledge.

I have failed multiple times and I have invested in multiple business ,but was not paid at the right Tim ,since then I have always watch my investment to find a better time to invest and never give up on tying. To make money

I have failed so many times in business. There is no one without his or her fair share of failures at some point In a particular business venture

I have not failed a lot of times on businesses or etc and that's mainly because I am new to all of this.But I have done a mistake on trading some of my cryptocurrencies in a really low price but I have learned from these kind of mistakes

Failure still remains the pass and parcels of life, without failure you cannot learn, we learn from failure the ability to make amend and correct ourselves in the place when we are wrong and retrace/correct the mistake .
Yes, failure helps us to make amend, without succumbing to it at times, we wouldn't learn the hard part of life to try and find success.

There is no one human being out there that will come out and say they are completely perfect in all their decisions they've made this far in their lives. People experience one form of failure or the other in life before successful stories

I have failed multiple times and I have invested in multiple business ,but was not paid at the right Tim ,since then I have always watch my investment to find a better time to invest and never give up on tying. To make money
Failure is part of the learning process and it teaches better lessons that one would think of learning from success. It is good that you have determined to never give up.

I don't have a record of failure in business because I have never started any business. But now that I know that failure is not the end, I think I will handle it well if it happens when I start a business.

When u started my poultry farm it failed for the first time and it was because I do not make a lot of findings. It made all the birds to die out but then I learned from it.

When u started my poultry farm it failed for the first time and it was because I do not make a lot of findings. It made all the birds to die out but then I learned from it.
In our area poultry farm is very lucrative business. Because such items are in high demand. But sometimes when there are diseases regarding such animal, people have to lose huge money.

I can't even count how many times one has failed in a business because I have tried a lot of businesses that didn't turn out to be sucesful at the end of the day in the past. I just muster the courage I can and move on to something else

I have never started a serious and official business before because most of the business haVe started are some mini business which do not have any value and it is only once that I fail, I don't think I will ever fell in any business I am really seriously start.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
Well I'll have to agree with you on this one, failure is indeed part of life,for me personally I have had my own fair dose of failure in my endeavors but I always take it as lesson leant and always try to move on.

I do not have a business yet,most of the business it started in the past were all successful although it was not a serious business,I'm still trying to raise some money to start with the type of business I've been dreaming of.

Well I'll have to agree with you on this one, failure is indeed part of life,for me personally I have had my own fair dose of failure in my endeavors but I always take it as lesson leant and always try to move on.
Sire, you did right by moving on after learning that failure is inevitable we can't run away from it. That's what imperfection use to cause, it will become full-time failure when we dump out doing nothing again in our lives.

Failure is actually part of a business story. You should always prepare for that because along the line. You'll need to learn from it. I've failed just once in business and I learnt from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds