Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

whenever you are working in a business venture and you are not making enough money it is always important you try to look for other sources of income. I think you are in the right direction.
Sometimes that might not be true.
It might just be futile adding another Job to a job you have.
Sometimes jobs are what Robs us of our precious time.
Sometimes job is just servitude.

Advertisement Placeholder
whenever you are working in a business venture and you are not making enough money it is always important you try to look for other sources of income. I think you are in the right direction.
It is not even good to stay in any business or investment that doesn't provide you with much in it seems to be a waste of time to me but want to stay in such business or investment.

Sometimes that might not be true.
It might just be futile adding another Job to a job you have.
Sometimes jobs are what Robs us of our precious time.
Sometimes job is just servitude.
it is always very important for you to do what you are convenient with. Personally if I have the opportunity to have two jobs at a time and the money is worth it then I will probably go ahead with it.

it is always very important for you to do what you are convenient with. Personally if I have the opportunity to have two jobs at a time and the money is worth it then I will probably go ahead with it.
I truly understand you, we all have our pressing financial needs but, what I meant is that if one continues with the Job mentality; the mentality it's only job that would solve the money problem.
One would just die working for money/people without attaining financial freedom.

I truly understand you, we all have our pressing financial needs but, what I meant is that if one continues with the Job mentality; the mentality it's only job that would solve the money problem.
One would just die working for money/people without attaining financial freedom.
I actually understand what you're talking about. Starting your own business and making the right investment is always very important and necessary. It doesn't make sense to work for people all the days of your life.

Currently I have just only two jobs that's online and offline though I don't so much gives concentration to my online business because it can collapse at anytime you don't really expect.
Actually anyone who engaged in some kind of business and he is not making enough profit, I believe it's high time to quit, look for some other job that can provide you with what you want.

Probably, this is exactly what I'm trying to do at the internet. It is important you focus on one then when you start making money from it then you can go to the other. That way you can become successful on all of them on the long run.

I am a kind of person who have always hated offline jobs and one of the main reasons why I dislike day jobs is the fact that many employers disrespect you all the time.

I am a kind of person who have always hated offline jobs and one of the main reasons why I dislike day jobs is the fact that many employers disrespect you all the time.
Indeed I hate that too. That was why I opted for working online .
I have the the freedom to choose when and where I would work and that freedom is absolutely calming.

that is actually true. It is not advisable for you to work in an environment whereby you are disrespected. This is because it can affect you mentally. I also prefer to work online but if I see a good pay I can work both online and offline.

Am actually a Jack of all trade. I do a lot of jobs and it may be so because of the little amount of pay I get and therefore need to augment that with income from other sources.

Well there are people who have the zeal to work well, that do have not less than two jobs doing in their life presently because they dislike depending on only one job in case of anything

Currently I have only one job and that's my offline job though I have been earning money online but I consider it as a passive income because I only engage at my own free time.

I have not really worked in so many jobs but I have actually work in some jobs and they're not really favourable because I choose the work that is suitable for me. I think that is the best thing that we should consider.
Actually I have only one job that I am managing for now in order to take good proper care of myself, because I choose not to work in so many job so have time for myself to do other things too.

Actually I have only one job that I am managing for now in order to take good proper care of myself, because I choose not to work in so many job so have time for myself to do other things too.
It is better to do what you can afford to control.
Over-stretching yourself could result in a serious health challenges and that is not what you would want to happen.

It is better to do what you can afford to control.
Over-stretching yourself could result in a serious health challenges and that is not what you would want to happen.
Yes, because stressing yourself too much because is not really good to work what you cannot do, that is why is good to choose what you can able to do.

Yes, because stressing yourself too much because is not really good to work what you cannot do, that is why is good to choose what you can able to do.
It is not good for you not to take your health very seriously while working online. you should take your health as number one.
It is highly important for you to keep making your health priority.

Currently I have only one job and that's my offline job though I have been earning money online but I consider it as a passive income because I only engage at my own free time.
Yeah there are many people who do try also aside earning money offline, try to be also earning from online work mostly at there free time when possible, which is not easy.

Personally I think is not the numbers of business that is counted but I think we should be considering what benefit did we got from the business we are into.some run multiple of business but they have nothing reasonable to say about there profit making.

Being dedicated is always important and necessary for me to make tons of money on the internet. There is no way you can be able to make some good amount of money without dedication.

Education can play a big role. This is because majority of the people who make money online are educated and they know how to write. This is very important aspect of making money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds