Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

Right now I think I just have one job and that's freelancing. I am not a fan of doing so many things all at the same time.
Working on posting forums is just a side thing to me.

Advertisement Placeholder
The thing is that making money online is much more profitable done so many offline jobs you will ever get. in many of them you will end up wasting your time without being very reasonable Money.

Yes, there are many offline jobs in here where people actually end up wasting their time and this leads to many people getting low paying jobs and they are required to work a lot and get low salary for that. i have also had a similar kind of job in a telemarketing company.

Right now I think I just have one job and that's freelancing. I am not a fan of doing so many things all at the same time.
Working on posting forums is just a side thing to me.
You can earn a decent amount of money if you have good skills on freelancing, it's not that easy but you are the one that is going to make it possible, if you know what you are doing you can achieve that.

That's a good idea, you know is not all about working all the time,you need to have time for yourself, that's the only best way you can reward yourself.
Yeah, it is always very important and necessary you have time for yourself and reflect on your life and your progress. Whenever you work and you achieve your target you need to have some rest and if possible hang out with your friends.

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he does the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
Well I am not working in many of jobs because when I was working in more than two jobs I was having bad health issues and I was unable to manage everything related to every job so I just quit every job and I am now doing only one job and that is online working at home now my mind is peaceful and I am healthy person as well so I don't think so with a lot of jobs we can manage ourself with good health as well and we can't focus on one job at that time with other many of jobs as well.

I've worked many jobs, but spent a god few years in seasonal employment in he tourist industry, so always had to find something new in the winters.

Variety is the spice of life they say

That's true, the end gain is to earn money it doesn't really matter if it's online or offline, and I believe if you work hard towards learning a skills set that will make your ends meet, you'll definitely see the difference.
I support learning of skills especially for people that do not have opportunity to establish business of their own . with that you can generate money even without so much capital investment.

Yes, there are many offline jobs in here where people actually end up wasting their time and this leads to many people getting low paying jobs and they are required to work a lot and get low salary for that. i have also had a similar kind of job in a telemarketing company.
it is always very important and necessary for you to value your time because when you do so you cannot work for a job that pays you a little amount of money for your time. You need to avoid such jobs.

Yeah, it is always very important and necessary you have time for yourself and reflect on your life and your progress. Whenever you work and you achieve your target you need to have some rest and if possible hang out with your friends.
That's true, but for me I don't really have time for that, the best thing to do is to create time for things like this, just like trading if you made good profits you are expected to hangout with your friends or family.

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he does the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
Because I now no longer have an employment, I am working considerably harder to ensure that I commence various online earning prospects so that I would not fall adrift of my peers financially.

I am currently employed by at least four different companies, running a successful baking business, tending to a farm, instructing at a private school, and working online.

I am planning to have as many business and job as possible just to be able to make end meets and take care of my responsibility, I have a farm , I bake and I teach .

Lawn care (mostly mowing) I did this for two neighbors. One of them paid minimum wage and was a pain to work for. The other paid 150% of minimum wage and was pleasant to be around. So, this job was either poor or pretty good, depending on employer

Moving/stacking haybales & other farm work. Pay was usually minimum wage and the work was exhausting. Real helpful for staying in shape, but I would hate to do it for a living.

I haven't worked in any normal job yet, for now online jobs are the only way I can be able to make money and I really love it.
You have a quite interesting life as I have to work almost since I turned 18+, and it has not been easy but I am grateful for the opportunity I have and for the one I believe would come in the future.

Well I don't really have much job , some of the ones I do are jobs I learnt sometimes . Well I mean that I am a skilled worker and I have not really been in a position to work for any private organisation before.

I have been able to get through jobs in the offline world and then two jobs in the online world. I must see that they have been very good because I have ended up learning a lot of things.

I have not really worked in so many jobs but I have actually work in some jobs and they're not really favourable because I choose the work that is suitable for me. I think that is the best thing that we should consider.
I have had so many jobs but I cannot remember how many jobs I have done because there are some ones that I only spent a few weeks there

Currently , I can say I have four jobs , one is working as a teacher in a private school , secondly I am a farmer doing a large scale farming and I am also into baking and lastly I am working online .

I've had my share of multiple jobs at the same time. These days though I don't need to. Now I focus on just my sites and a few other odd things I got going on.

No I don't have any job, I'm currently working online, I'm very sure if you have a good skills set you can be able to earn a tangible amount of money without investing a dime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds