Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

That is good and that was the only way most people since covid, are managing to be earning money and once you put more dedication, you will see more ways of earning money online.
Being dedicated is always important and necessary for me to make tons of money on the internet. There is no way you can be able to make some good amount of money without dedication.

Advertisement Placeholder
Categorically I've got just two jobs. I work offline and i also work online whenever I'm not busy. I've got a business i do offline and i also work in 3-4 forum platform online

Categorically I've got just two jobs. I work offline and i also work online whenever I'm not busy. I've got a business i do offline and i also work in 3-4 forum platform online
Working online and offline simultaneously is a very good idea. That is what I always advise people to do because it does not make sense to depend on one source of income.

I personally do not have any job doing now, that is why I engage my self doing something online to earn money and sustain myself for a wild before I get a job to start earning there.
You might see this as something not good but then you can be able to turn your fortunes around if you can dedicate a lot of time into trying to learn an online-based skill.

The cost of living in a lot of country especially those in developing country is very high. one Job cannot sustain a family of two talk less of three or even 4. I currently is involved in 4 jobs, i do data entry for a company, i do affiliate marketing, i trade cryptocurrency and lastly i do proof reading for student who are writing project.
It is actually said that the state of the economy is making a lot of people to pick up jobs that are not even help him and I just hope that you are going to find one that is going to pay you very well.
I am somebody who is very bad at multitasking even though I am somebody who needs money but I always try to keep it as two jobs on a maximum at a time.
I am also somebody that is going to get distracted and fall sick if I am going to be having too many jobs at the same time and that is why I always try to control that to the best of my ability.

Last edited:
Currently i have three job which I am managing and I am still planning to add more to it because the money I am making from those jobs is not enough to make end meets .

The only job I have presently now doing is one offline job and online job working on different different post to pay forums such as bizdustry, beermoneyforum and BMF.io

If you have enough money to establish just one big , strong and reliable company , then you dont really need starting many business that might not even be able to withstand just one company
Yes, if one can have a single company that's bringing in much money monthly, I prefer it running many business that are struggling. Same with work, if I can have find a job that can be giving me $10 daily, I would not be stressing myself jumping from one website to another.

The only job I have presently now doing is one offline job and online job working on different different post to pay forums such as bizdustry, beermoneyforum and BMF.io
It is good that you are combining both offline and online jobs. You must have been making millions of dollars here and also offline. You have really choosen the best platform to work with.

I have only one job at the moment I work online alone and its one of the best job which I have take so far.

I wanted to get involve with some other jobs but time couldnt allow me so now am doing only my jobs

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he does the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
I only worked in one job as soon as I found it boring I left it because it was not my passion, so I started doing online jobs and I am very happy for my choice.

It is good that you are combining both offline and online jobs. You must have been making millions of dollars here and also offline. You have really choosen the best platform to work with.
Lol... well combining the both of them is not easy and I cannot say am making up to millions though the only online work I do stick to very well are post to pay forums sites.

Do not have any job yet.

This is the main reason why I tend to have some free time coming here to make some money.

It is usually not easy out there for us without jobs.

It is very possible for you to make $100 in a month but you will have to increase the number of time that you spend online. You could make this amount very easily if you work on more than 4 paid to post forums.
There are no much Paid to post forums. And posting of content is not an easy thing because it requires a lot of brain work of which will definitely makes you more exhausted at the end.

There are no much Paid to post forums. And posting of content is not an easy thing because it requires a lot of brain work of which will definitely makes you more exhausted at the end.
It is not an easy venture. People were seeing it as if it is easy to make post. it is a very difficult thing to do and that is why you will always feel tired if you work on too many paid to post forums.

Currently I have been earning from the online since the pandemic though I dont really consider it as a business but a passive way of income generation and my offline business that I have been dealing with.
If you have enough money to establish just one big , strong and reliable company , then you dont really need starting many business that might not even be able to withstand just one company
Actually going into establishing a business company is not an easy job even though alot of people have such thought but it because very difficult for them because the fund is not available.

Currently I have been earning from the online since the pandemic though I dont really consider it as a business but a passive way of income generation and my offline business that I have been dealing with.

Actually going into establishing a business company is not an easy job even though alot of people have such thought but it because very difficult for them because the fund is not available.
When you have a stable offline business you will take online business as a passive income . I believe that when you work offline, you will earn more money than working online in most cases.

I do not have job. I just do small tasks to make Little money that would be enough to sustain me for a while.

I believe I'll get a well paying job soon.

It is not an easy venture. People were seeing it as if it is easy to make post. it is a very difficult thing to do and that is why you will always feel tired if you work on too many paid to post forums.
Sometimes I do tell people that I make money by posting of content on paid to post platform. They believe it is an easy way until they personally come to find out that they need to have an idea of every topic that is being discussed

Sometimes I do tell people that I make money by posting of content on paid to post platform. They believe it is an easy way until they personally come to find out that they need to have an idea of every topic that is being discussed
Making money through paid to post is not really an easy feat. It requires a lot of timing and effort because it is a very rigorous exercise. I find it so difficult sometimes to make post here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds