Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

Whenever you're working online it is highly necessary to consider your health because health is wealth and if you're not doing so , you will probably break down and you wouldn't be able to make that money any longer.
You said it all, because we all know that health is very important when you come to working one need to consider he or her health first, because alot of people has breakdown because of too much work.

Advertisement Placeholder
You said it all, because we all know that health is very important when you come to working one need to consider he or her health first, because alot of people has breakdown because of too much work.
You really need to consider the status of your health while working online, it will go a long way to helping you te meet up with the set target because if you fall sick, you wouldn't be able to meet up wih your target.

The cost of living in a lot of country especially those in developing country is very high. one Job cannot sustain a family of two talk less of three or even 4. I currently is involved in 4 jobs, i do data entry for a company, i do affiliate marketing, i trade cryptocurrency and lastly i do proof reading for student who are writing project.
That is one of the things that makes some persons to engaged in many jobs,because the current wages cannot meet up their needs,reason they just have to be doing multiple jobs to be able to meet up.

I am a very hardworking person that is why I have more than 2 jobs plus online jobs and this Is really helping me to achieve income
working very hard on the internet is always very important and necessary if you want to make reasonable amount of money for yourself. Having more than one job is very much recommended.

Currently I have just one job offline though I worked online but I don't really considered that as a job only a passive way to make additional income.

Probably, if you're not healthy there is no way you can be able to work effectively on the internet and make some good amount of money for yourself. This is why it is important for you to take your health seriously.

Well, if you are talking about offline jobs, then I have only had a single job in my life. It was a marketing and sales company. I left it because I wanted to make money as an online freelancer.

Currently I have just one job offline though I worked online but I don't really considered that as a job only a passive way to make additional income.
The work I am doing online could have been my passive job , but the job is not paying well and cannot take care of my responsibility, that's why i started working offline again .

Well my major source of income is offline and I considered it as the best though I also engage in online but some of the platforms I worked on have not been successful for me.

Well my major source of income is offline and I considered it as the best though I also engage in online but some of the platforms I worked on have not been successful for me.
You have to calculate site earning. If it is less than 0,1 $ per day do not lose your time. I am talking about website that are not paid to post or freelance gigs any other earning website scheme.

The truth only remains if you don't have a good amount of time you cannot earn money, you need to have a good time before you can work online or offline to earn money.

I don't really have enough time online, how I wish I have enough time I could have make going use of it to earn money online, I use the limited time I have to post here on bizdustry.

Then I worked at a warehouse. Then I had a job with a tech company. From there, I transferred to a different building and eventually got hired where I work now.
and also the online work that I am doing too apart this I have never do other works.

The truth only remains if you don't have a good amount of time you cannot earn money, you need to have a good time before you can work online or offline to earn money.
So many people works offline to make money while other people works online. There are some people that works in different organisation depending on the nature of work and some other things while some people focus in their daily business.

I have only ever worked at one type of job, even though I've worked in 3 different places. Most of the other vocations are those I did but myself, like when I delved a bit into agriculture.

So many people works offline to make money while other people works online. There are some people that works in different organisation depending on the nature of work and some other things while some people focus in their daily business.
That's true, the end gain is to earn money it doesn't really matter if it's online or offline, and I believe if you work hard towards learning a skills set that will make your ends meet, you'll definitely see the difference.

Well currently I didn't have many job but have at least four different job , i am into baking business , and i also have a farm which I am cultivating , I am teaching in a private school and I am also working online.

Well, if you are talking about offline jobs, then I have only had a single job in my life. It was a marketing and sales company. I left it because I wanted to make money as an online freelancer.
The thing is that making money online is much more profitable done so many offline jobs you will ever get. in many of them you will end up wasting your time without being very reasonable Money.

I got no job actually am just addicted to music now that is what I want to pursue and I also have basketball added to it as my other career also it has always been my dreams to do all these Stuff I really love it as well making music has been my dream so now I guess I have no job the one have now is this online work am doing together with my little music I do

I got no job actually am just addicted to music now that is what I want to pursue and I also have basketball added to it as my other career also it has always been my dreams to do all these Stuff I really love it as well making music has been my dream so now I guess I have no job the one have now is this online work am doing together with my little music I do
That's a good idea, you know is not all about working all the time,you need to have time for yourself, that's the only best way you can reward yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds